Ladies Lounge and Megathread

I really don’t drink Wine. And happy late 21st birthday.

1 Like

Bert is an old friend. We were stationed together in Misawa, Japan. We played World of Warcraft and Burning Crusade (2006-2007). In 2007, though, Bert transfered to San Diego. That was the last I ever heard of him. Just trying to re-connect.

3 Likes

(Lady Cyndi Lou dances off, in search of sleep.)
/wave
/smile
/vanish

2 Likes

To be fair, like 3 of them were 404’d before the current one stuck.

Riesling: This is a versatile grape that can produce a range of sweet to dry wines. If you prefer sweet, look for a German Riesling or a Riesling from the Finger Lakes region of New York.

I guess they finally got their act together.

Yes, I suppose they did.

Chaucers Honey Mead is such win. Tried it for the first time during Ren Faire, 20+ some odd years ago.

3 Likes

I love honey.

1 Like

If anyone has candle recommendations let me hear it. I got a Bath and Body one I really like so now I want more candles lol.

I’m not much of a candle person myself, but I’ve heard good things about Yankee Candle. Maybe give them a try?

1 Like

I do wax melts on a warmer instead of candles. The scent is more intense, plus less fire to keep an eye on :rofl:

Oak & Rye (Target) and Better Homes & Gardens (WalMart) both put out good-quality melts with good scents.

3 Likes

Wax melts are better, as Jalanili has said, BUT if you’re looking for scent recommendations…

• White Barn’s French Baguette
  • Bath and Body Works Snowy Peach Berry

Those are the ones I currently have in my apartment right now. I only ever purchase those on sale. Yankee Candle is another good brand. Walmart also usually has a couple good selections. You may also be able to find barely used or unused candles at Goodwill. I tend to lean toward vanilla/fall scents, occasionally “clean” smelling ones. Honestly if I’m at any store and I see candles, I just start smelling them to see if there’s any that I like. I don’t care about the brand lol

3 Likes

Did I hear wax?

That’s fair, but one quick glance through those threads when they were around showed they had a plethora of rule breaking posts. The current one is so peaceful and positive (at leash last time I checked :sparkles:). It’s proof that the ones were closed for other reasons aside from the title.

1 Like

It’s hard to tell sometimes what constitutes a rule-breaking post. All I know is… I hope whoever does see over this forum has goodness in their heart. I believe they do.

(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders in, and starts dusting around the room.)

1 Like

/walks right in the thread

/walks back out of the thread

3 Likes

(Lady Cyndi Lou waves back.)
/smile

1 Like

Wishing for more girlie girl stuff in game.

Please Blizz

3 Likes