(Ladies) Is there anything in game you think is inappropriate?

How do you know?

1 Like

… awww :frowning:
I was going to ask you how you’d do that… like, with weapons or just with dissolving ooze or somerthing.

1 Like

It would interfere with his quality Jaina time.

Group finder has to go. Rejection from a group is far more psychologically detrimental than any emote or xmog, and we have countless threads on these forums to back this sentiment.

2 Likes

You say adorable. I say, methodical maniacs who use the cover of “cuteness” to cloak their true goal… world domination.

2 Likes

We were both sarcastic! :slight_smile:

Only this bizarre notion that you have right not to be offended and to define what offends you. If everyone has the right to silence what offends them, no one will have the right to speak.

No one expected the twitter religious police.

5 Likes

Exactly. which is why I’m polling, so to say, if there’s ANYTHING in game that offends people or if there’s just people trying to be offended for me… or something.

I was going to give my personal views because I thought you were just curious what other people think. But are you respecting why others might be offended over things in game or are you arguing with them over it because you disagree?

1 Like

If people are offended by something they should feel free to speak up, but when people are saying “well this might offend someone so it needs to go” that is just nonsense and demeaning to think you can speak for someone else’s desires.

8 Likes

You can’t make this stuff up. Thanks for the laugh.

1 Like

I don’t think anything should have been removed.

3 Likes

Some old armor di that, i wabt skimpy male draneis too. :frowning_face:

I love that wow dosent genderlock clases. Why they do that, its stupid

2 Likes

Human male paladin with the glorious set would be… glorious :heart_eyes: (if it didn’t convert to non skimpy)

4 Likes

Well now we know why the jailer did what he did…

You got me… I shouldn’t have said it in such a way. But 90% of the time they are trolls that pretend to be offended for us. A true succubus is no slave, but I guess it can seem that way if you don’t know their lore.

4 Likes

I imagine my amorphous self would have some sort of acidity. I would slowly surround the struggling dragon while they dissolve into nothingness.

The obvious problem is that whatever was in the dragon’s pockets would dissolve too. So no loot :frowning:

There’s plenty of acidic compounds that dissolve flesh and tissue but not stone, metal and so on. There’s still hope!

2 Likes

Everything they do in game in reaction to a lawsuit against them (not us, just them) that doesn’t have anything to do with the allegations (e.g. removing Afrasiabi references was good) will always just look like virtue signaling to me and also leaves the slight taste of blame shifting in my mouth.

Maybe change your company, not the game?

1 Like

One change I would like is if when the group fills up, the other people are told that, rather than saying “declined.” I think that would help a ton.

I know from the times I’ve listed my guild group when we’re just looking for one dps, I’ve gotten 10 applicants in less than a minute. It’s not that I don’t like the other people, or their gear/spec isn’t good enough. It’s that there’s simply not enough room for everyone.

3 Likes