(Ladies) Is there anything in game you think is inappropriate?

So far, I’ve only seen guys preaching about all the things that will now be removed because it is offending to women, after that vague message from the devs they would remove ‘inappropriate content’.

I have never run into anything I considered inappropriate or offending while playing this game.

The NPCs they removed I agree, those people do not deserve a trophy in the game.
But skimpy outfits? that’s a thing in all, if not most fantasy themes. Women beating monsters in bikini. empowering! /flirt lines? Hilarious! /rude or /spit? Not bothering me at all.

The only thing that gets to me is the players. But that’s nothing Blizzard can fix.

Punting adorable gnomes… how dare they! -grumbles-

186 Likes

Honestly it’s all this right here. Let people mog How they want.

How people themselves act is the issue and as you say,

55 Likes

No, none of that stuff offends me.

57 Likes

That’s a fair point.
I too have never been so mortified by content that I’ve had to go clutching my pearls.
The only thing that comes close to offending me is other people being offended on my behalf.

121 Likes

Hrmm the only thing that ever ‘affected’ me is probably the Hillsbrad quest chain where you turn the refugees into Forsaken. I thought that was pretty whack after being Alliance only for a year.

9 Likes

Succubus had got to go

7 Likes

Why?

Does she offend you?
Succubus have been part of mythology for centuries. So have Siren.
What ‘offends me’ (not really) is that we still haven’t gotten our promised male version, the Incubus.

112 Likes

It depends on the player playing it . Some one can play Mario and say its abusing turtles and teaching kids to hurt animals :rofl:

17 Likes

PETA, is that you?

10 Likes
4 Likes

Ah yes, that troll thread I’ve muted.

61 Likes

I wish women the very best luck in RNG.
stretches feet in the air and wiggles toes

4 Likes

Because this forum is full of trolls who thing they are really funny.

8 Likes

Which is why its disingenuous. Its virtue signaling crap as many of the things they want removed are not being asked for by women, and is being done for puritanical bs reasons.

49 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that. There was actually some very constructive discussion.

1 Like

Vulpera.

shudders

14 Likes

You just want them removed because you do not want to hurt the cute little buggers.

Succubus are powerful demons, just like all other demons a warlock can subject. They are just as enslaved as any other demon and I doubt they would do kindly on being ‘abused’. They are in general, the ones that do the abusing.

12 Likes

Alternatives were glyphs, adding less revealing armor to her, or adding the incubus for equality.

5 Likes

72 Likes