Ladies and Gents: Blizzard Entertainment at it's best again

Reported for bullying.

5 Likes

It’s a video game, we’re all lazy. :wink:

Ah but the difficulty comes from having been invested in the game for years. Can be hard for some to simply leave when they have that passion.

1 Like

While I agree, I certainly can’t understand the need to blame and disrespect someone else for our own displeasure. I understand even less the concept of badmouthing a game and expecting the developers to what, turn the other cheek?

Yes and we have buffed WW by laughable amounts and literally left Affliction untouched.

We gotta get you hooked on phonics. And Affi got nerfed, enjoy tuesday

hilarious!

anything but addressing the grotesque imbalance between factions - because, you know, that would be hard.

but i bet it will be a hollow thing for horde to (try to) own other horde.

alliance as a faction will be reduced to a sort of boutique, novelty faction - and the imbalance will grow. some stuff i’ve read suggests currently the player imbalance is 4-1 in favor of horde.

so the game has a big brain idea (you know, ding, lightbulb going off, etc) just get rid of the pesky alliance faction altogether.

what they don’t understand is that horde will hate this more than anything that has happened so far.

BRILLIANT!!! 75% of the player base has already gone - but this guy wants to chase even more away.

BRAVO - dude, you got it all figured out - you should be a spy or something!

if you have your way, the game will be reduced to a few thousand purists who run around an empty world - but hey everyone will be WORTHY!

2 Likes

I should be a spy? What lol

I really don’t think chasing people away is the point. It (The point) is trying to make people realize that we all know the game has shortcomings; spewing nothing but criticism and negativity is going to make it worse, especially for your fellow players.

Imagine walking into a bar and ordering a beer. Instead you get a glass of wine. Would you kick, scream and throw that glass of wine in the face of the bartender? If yes, what do you think would be the final outcome?

P.S. - Spies wearing bush hats and white dress shirts are a thing

I have never seen a bartender make that mistake. At the worst, I might have twisted someone’s beer glass in the caesar rim. :):slight_smile:

He’s probably a plant.

As long as forum posters keep saying that there’s nothing wrong with the game or the development direction the devs have chosen to take, even knowing lots of players would quit over it, and that players who don’t like it should leave and allow the devs their little vanity development that investors have paid hundreds of millions for, devs can continue to pretend that the only problem is unreasonable expectations of the playerbase. Who will come around and realize what misunderstood geniuses devs are.

First off, thank god you weren’t saying that sentence, you would have needed an oxygen bottle…4 lines till the first period! :ghost:

Seriously though,

“we would like to see this, and that improvement, the way it works now…is that it doesn’t work”.

– resonates much better than –

“your game sucks, your choices suck. You don’t listen to us, and you dislike us. You suck”

And yet here you are, still giving them your time and money every month.

Why do you want me to stop playing the parts of the game I still enjoy? Do you get a bonus every time you try to convince someone to quit the game? Will the game be a better place if only the .1% of players who have never had a single complaint are the only ones left?

I’d like them to fix the game so people enjoy playing and come back. You want as few people playing as possible.

It’s a game. If you’re not happy leave.

I never understood this mentality. This is a game centered around end-game content. I agree that rating gating PVP gear was bad design, but outside of removing gear gap what else do you expect?

Actually, no. Other than the current crop of rascals I play with regularly, most of my in-game friends…actually pretty much all of them…were fully gone half way through Cata. Game never really recovered from the high that was Wrath.

The game changed but also so did the players. Past is gone, can’t bring that back.

1 Like

I guess we have a different definition of “fix”. I personally think that when there is an issue, doing nothing while wistfully imagining the past as some sort of utopia that can never again be achieved is a roadblock to future development, especially when PvP this expansion was indeed a “blast from the past”. Devs re-implemented failed rank-locked conquest gear and spent the entire expansion trying to make it work by adding more ranks.

You know that nobody is disagreeing with you about the gear right? Unless I missed it, nobody has been advocating for the ranked gear system or the rating-tied gearing system in this thread. I can see you’re insanely butthurt about this gearing system, not many people liked it, but I don’t get why you keep bringing it up. The PVP community has largely been asking for a wod-like gearing system with one honor and one conquest set. They listened to us and we’re getting it next xpac.

They addressed their dumb gearing system, time to get over it.

Nobody’s forcing you to stay subbed for no reason.