Ladies and Gents: Blizzard Entertainment at it's best again

Did you know there were slaves on plantations who didn’t want to be free? They loved being slaves and helped to defend their masters. Complacency is a terrible thing :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

i only do bgs and leve my alts wow has the worst end game out of any mmo i pve is other mmos.

wow is the LAST mmo i would ever do pve in.

damn all that and franq still wont make an alt cuz its still too much

this game is something else

By far the most common complaint I’ve seen on the forums is the massive gear gap and how hard it is to gear. This has been addressed for the next xpac to a system that has been repeatedly asked for this entire expansion - WOD style gearing. And they finally listened. It sucks that they didn’t implement it right now but just because people are lazy and already negative on the game doesn’t mean there aren’t good changes being made - it just means people are lazy and already negative on the game. They’re gonna complain no matter what happens.

Anyone who spends 5 minutes on the forums knows that the majority of the complaints are coming from people who have no idea what’s going on in the game.

You can pick any class right now and be viable in pvp, but literally every class has a complaint thread about them. So I guess we just delete all classes to make forum complainers happy ya?

Premades get a lot of heat, so lets make it so friends can’t play with each other to make the forum complainers happy.

Complaints about some maps being garbage so they should be removed, guess we gotta remove all maps because somebody complained about it on the forums.

Even if they address all the major complaints and fix them, the complaining will just move on to something else.

2 Likes

That thinking is irrational. Consider that ALL of the other MMORPG’s had years to learn from Blizzard’s successes and mistakes.

I take conversations like this to mean that some players are trying to rationalize quitting but A: can’t quite make the decision B: Try to stir up consensus to justify themselves.

If the game is so unplayable the answer becomes painfully simple. Don’t play. No need to post your displeasure, no need to hold your tongue, just leave.

in most other mmos i can queue for dungeons and do its end game content i dont need to please a player base with a 3rd party score.

wow is the LAST mmo i would EVER do dungeons in namely m+.

I would certainly team up with Alliance to do content on some of those dead realms, but you can’t. I’ve had situations where my character and an Alliance character were the only ones in that area, but they couldn’t work together because all the mobs (including elites) were single faction tag.

Reported for bullying.

5 Likes

It’s a video game, we’re all lazy. :wink:

Ah but the difficulty comes from having been invested in the game for years. Can be hard for some to simply leave when they have that passion.

1 Like

While I agree, I certainly can’t understand the need to blame and disrespect someone else for our own displeasure. I understand even less the concept of badmouthing a game and expecting the developers to what, turn the other cheek?

Yes and we have buffed WW by laughable amounts and literally left Affliction untouched.

We gotta get you hooked on phonics. And Affi got nerfed, enjoy tuesday

hilarious!

anything but addressing the grotesque imbalance between factions - because, you know, that would be hard.

but i bet it will be a hollow thing for horde to (try to) own other horde.

alliance as a faction will be reduced to a sort of boutique, novelty faction - and the imbalance will grow. some stuff i’ve read suggests currently the player imbalance is 4-1 in favor of horde.

so the game has a big brain idea (you know, ding, lightbulb going off, etc) just get rid of the pesky alliance faction altogether.

what they don’t understand is that horde will hate this more than anything that has happened so far.

BRILLIANT!!! 75% of the player base has already gone - but this guy wants to chase even more away.

BRAVO - dude, you got it all figured out - you should be a spy or something!

if you have your way, the game will be reduced to a few thousand purists who run around an empty world - but hey everyone will be WORTHY!

2 Likes

I should be a spy? What lol

I really don’t think chasing people away is the point. It (The point) is trying to make people realize that we all know the game has shortcomings; spewing nothing but criticism and negativity is going to make it worse, especially for your fellow players.

Imagine walking into a bar and ordering a beer. Instead you get a glass of wine. Would you kick, scream and throw that glass of wine in the face of the bartender? If yes, what do you think would be the final outcome?

P.S. - Spies wearing bush hats and white dress shirts are a thing

I have never seen a bartender make that mistake. At the worst, I might have twisted someone’s beer glass in the caesar rim. :):slight_smile:

He’s probably a plant.

As long as forum posters keep saying that there’s nothing wrong with the game or the development direction the devs have chosen to take, even knowing lots of players would quit over it, and that players who don’t like it should leave and allow the devs their little vanity development that investors have paid hundreds of millions for, devs can continue to pretend that the only problem is unreasonable expectations of the playerbase. Who will come around and realize what misunderstood geniuses devs are.

First off, thank god you weren’t saying that sentence, you would have needed an oxygen bottle…4 lines till the first period! :ghost:

Seriously though,

“we would like to see this, and that improvement, the way it works now…is that it doesn’t work”.

– resonates much better than –

“your game sucks, your choices suck. You don’t listen to us, and you dislike us. You suck”

And yet here you are, still giving them your time and money every month.