Ladies and Gents: Blizzard Entertainment at it's best again

" As initially outlined in a previous post, cross-faction instances will break the faction divide by allowing friends from the opposite faction to play together. It will also expand opportunities for players to pursue their favorite group content."

meaning

“…Random Battlegrounds will all remain same-faction.”

I can’t even…

5 Likes

Merc mode is still a thing.

2 Likes

Try it in Horde.

How are you surprised by this? They made that point crystal clear with the Cross-Faction Announcement. Any content that auto-picks your teammates will remain under faction restraints.

6 Likes

Yes, we’ve known about this.

2 Likes

Well this post was boring.

Forum complainers will never be happy. This game hasn’t seen any love for pvp for two expansions. Now they they’re actually listening and trying but it’s still just complaints. Go play another game already

1 Like

Yet you have the itch to reply instead of ignoring. Bravo.

4 Likes

It’ll be fine. With cross faction ranked. A lot of people will switch to what faction they want to play and not the one they feel they need to. So ally will probably have a bigger faction then now when it comes to bgs

1 Like

Yes, i had to point out how boring the post was for my own entertainment since you wouldn’t supply any for me

crossfaction is only for the top players that do raids,m+ and rated pvp if you dont do any of the like me its not a problem.

since so few alliance are playing how many of them do you think do the hard core end game content?..my guess is wwwwaaaayyyyy less then horde.

Not true at all. completely false.

/Agreed. It boggles how so many players are willing to trash talk the devs nonstop, and then wonder why they are not listened to. Seems to be the way of the world right now.

Inversely, those very players have a valid 2nd option, which you have pointed out. They just can’t bring themselves to cut the cord. :alien:

the tell me what new for player that doesnt do any m+,raids or rated pvp?

To be fair, they’re not going to cater to people who don’t like their game.

3 Likes

wow has the worst end game content out of any mmo imo any other mmo i do all the pve but not wow.i despise the m+ key timer,dont care for 1m hp boss or care about the boosting arena scene.

2 Likes

The only thing that bothers me more is people like OP who don’t know the difference between its and it’s.

IMO it’s the worst idea blizz has ever come up with. I don’t even merc except on the rare occasion. I don’t have friends on the Alliance side. I don’t want friends on the Alliance side. It’s WARCRAFT. I want competition, rivaly, faction pride. I want the OLD SPIRIT of World of Warcraft. They are trying to turn it into a love fest and it won’t work.

2 Likes

If you think end game topic is bad then quit? like lol… aint no one forcing you to stay.

1 Like

bro lets be real they r hardly listening or helping.

yeah this is cool but any1 who spends 5 mins on these forums can get a good understanding of why most players r unhappy with the games current state of pvp…

which then makes u wonder why the game seems so dead and so many btag friends havent logged in in months…

maybe they should listen way way more

3 Likes

Faster renown, conduits from vendors, conquest cap removal, increased honor and conquest gains, most specs being viable, boosting removal, 2 5 minute quest dailies, quick flying not connected to having all reps exalted, no azerite traits, pve trinkets aren’t bis, solo shuffle, cross faction rated pvp, ability to swap between cov’s frequently, reduced cost to create legendaries to make the game alt friendly.

You wanna run that back for me?

EDIT: Removal of torghast (objectively), quests that attempt to bring back world pvp, campaign only needed to be completed once, high level conduits are 100% drop chance from M+, and if you’re not bad at the game you get 278’s for free. Ability to craft tier sets that is extremely alt friendly, much higher item level honor gear, pvp vault gives tier, tier sets you can earn from pvp and not raiding. Ability to get sockets from your vault easily when you don’t have a better option.

I’m positive I’m missing a ton as well