Lack of noobs in wsg?

Everybody in wsg is running around in epics, where the hell are all the players with greens/blues? BGs are honestly unfun without a healthy balance of noob geared players to 1 shot and epic geared players who carry the noobs. It feels like i’m playing a twink bracket with only other twinks. We need more noobs in blues to queue BGs.

7 Likes

I honestly don’t know what you want people to do about this lol

16 Likes

Avoiding small scale PVP entirely. I’m not interested in dying in 3 hits.

8 Likes

Typical alliance player only wants to own undergeared fresh 60s. Who’s shocked? Not me.

9 Likes

Neither do it.

Does he want everyone to be naked and use their 40 mounts or something?

Don’t use a mount at all?

1 Like

Yea, this is one place where “knowledge of the game” has really degraded the classic experience. It actually wasn’t so bad back in Vanilla because, while there were a few folks in epics, there were a lot of people wearing blues (even up into the Naxx days). Of those folks wearing blues, most of them were garbage dungeon sets because we just didn’t know any better. There weren’t BiS lists to follow.

So now, even folks running around in blues on certain classes (mages, shaman, warriors), can blow people up super quickly. I used to love PvP back then and spent a lot of time running flags on my druids. I went into one WSG and a bunch of AVs and my druid (wearing half epics, no less) gets destroyed very quickly.

It’s not Blizzards fault or anything, it’s just how the game changes with 15 years of knowledge behind it, but it’s not fun unless you are those classes so I’ll probably not partake.

But hey… resilience will fix it! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Honestly if there was a no-gear 60s naked wsg weekend I would love the :poop: out of it. That would be funny and awesome.

6 Likes

i mean i love beating up on trash paleyers as well but it makes it much more competitive with people super geared which i enjoy. you also have to remember ppl have had plenty of time to get geared for bg’s and av rep’d ppl are about to start q’ing wsg super geared so this isnt even the tip of the iceberg pal

2 Likes

bro

i cannot believe people gear in an mmo

3 Likes

Go to AV a lot of noobs for u.

1 Like

Content not challenging enough? Remove pieces of gear until desired challenge level is achieved.

2 Likes

That would only be played by casters.

1 Like

I done wsg one my level 18 toon in full greens, but you don’t get exp and rewards are behind rep grind, plus with max level players making twinks when bgs are going to be added, that is why people that leveling are less likely not do bgs and rather quest or spam some dungeons which depends on server from looks of it

1 Like

I seen horde players want to one shot people with their undead rogue twinks with engineer, we be guilty as charge

Blizzard’s fault? you mean players exploiting on what is bis as game is really old as you mention, not blizzard can do about, Internet is much stronger and has more knowledge then it had back then. back then wow was new game, now it is older game with history of meta people already can research and exploit further as it would stay classic, but still rush anyways so they can number 1 on their servers or something like that? look how streamers dominate server they are on and potentially fail to hold guilds together or be very toxic in general, getting to max within 4 days mind you

Most of my gear is greens. Somehow I still win a lot.

1 Like

Geez I was with my family for the holidays I’ll queue again after christmas… relax.

3 Likes

Idk about u but my priest is all blues and still slaughtering cause lol priest.

warsong Gulch being all but completely unviable to the vast majority of the player base has killed the WSG community. AV is getting participation rates 10x higher, many of which would prefer to be in WSG, however there are no hopes of achieving rewards through WSG for most at this moment.

This is why the quality of WSG is so bad right now, there aren’t enough people doing it for there to be a pool to create balanced match ups. Of course there will always be mis matches and re made vs pug, but more of people playing means more opportunities to get all those kinds of matches.

Thats never gonna happen when only 400 people in all of WoW classic are in WSG, 70% of which arent even 60 bracket.

Make a twink.