Lack of noobs in wsg?

2019 players are not as dumb as 2004 players. Most people know how to gear up and can easily do dungeons.

1 Like

we are all doing av thats where the real honor is not wsg vs premades.

2 Likes

Oh well.

1 Like

Its mainly a player base change, in vanilla you had thottbot and allkhazam that had BiS lists its just 99% of the playerbase did not use those resources.

hell having any addon installed was elitist back in early 2005.

I remember Warriors arguing for MAKING a spirit set so they could regen inbetween PvP Fightsā€¦

2 Likes

If av wasnt the most efficient honor, the retail newbs will be in wsg.

classic wows pvp is about the honor always was and always will be and the best place to get honor is av not wsg.

1 Like

Because thereā€™s no point in playing WSG unless youā€™re geared and in a premade. Honestly, why even bother.

2 Likes

EXPLAIN TO ME THE FOOL OF A TWINK. PURPOSE?

Heā€™s a troll on a random retail alt.

Most players that arenā€™t in epics, with epic mounts, and a premade arenā€™t dumb enough to queue WSG- itā€™s always been the premade only BG because it requires a coordinated strategy to do well.

Thereā€™s really no reason to queue it as a pug- losing in WSG is bad honour, bad rep, and not fun. Itā€™s kinda a lose lose lose situation.

4 Likes

or dress in rp matching gear and get some challenge there too!

1 Like

As opposed to Horde 10 to 1 ratio odds and calling it PvP? :thinking:

2 Likes

alliance typically go for the weak. Caught a rogue in tirisfal other day killing level 10s whom were flagged. The dude was so bad and the closest he got to killing me was when i accidently hit the windows key and didnā€™t have any cooldowns for easy recovery. Im sure its in his rp backstory somewhere that will justify this trash action of killing players 50 levels lower than him

im either solo or with one or two friends. People who wpvp in more than a party size are trash unless the other side brings those types of numbers first. On grobbulus it seems to always be alliance bringing in 10 to 40 people to kill 2. The faction balance is about 50/50 high pop too

The regen between PvP fights seems silly, but spirit is awesome for warrior leveling second only to str

1 Like

Both sides do this, but my response was mostly to fartforts generalization. Iā€™ve been leveling on Deviate Delight and often people near my level only attack with a 2 to 1 advantage or if Iā€™m engaged in a fight. Itā€™s opportunistic but most forget how hard it is to kill a paladin.

1 Like

BRD and Raids.

Queue times are 30 minutes.

No ones playing.

More power to you!

You have to understand that high levels ganking and camping low level areas happens on both sides or you are just ignorant.

I doubt Alliance form that large group to find and kill only you - the much more likely scenario is they were looking for other pvp groups and you were unlucky enough to be in their path.