Lack of moderation is just killing these forums

Honestly just makes me a bit sad. It’s my fault I realize, but I really have enjoyed this community over the past decade. The trolling on the Arena forums and some of the PvP related forums is just ridiculous. It’s hard to offer up advice in good faith because half the people aren’t being serious.

Why are MVPs so scarce? Why are mods so scarce? Literally anyone to help direct and guide the topics… anything. I know this game is shrinking, but seriously, what the hell. Do better. Be engaged a little bit.

44 Likes

Not sure but this also has nothing to do with what you are asking lol.

15 Likes

Not even Blizz is dumb enough to give them mod powers.

11 Likes

It does though. It’s about having people that are apart of the conversation and that are knowledgeable. It’s about taking topics and keeping them on the right direction and calling out people when needed.

They don’t need mod powers…

14 Likes

Well, they’re certainly not helping in any other way.

Literally anyone could be described as such lol. MVPs have about as much power to control the flow of a thread as I do.

7 Likes

They’re much more likely to be rude without facing repercussions though.

6 Likes

It’s about building a conversation and keeping topics headed in the right direction.

They do though. Having respected players as a part of the conversation helps.

10 Likes

They don’t.

Also, define ‘respected.’ Green text doesn’t mean people are automatically going to respect what the poster is saying lol.

7 Likes

That’s your opinion.

No, that’s a fact.

5 Likes

Thanks for helping highlight the issue.

No problem, it’s not a new issue.

I’m almost never fully serious and I give great advice

1 Like

No one with any sense respects them.

3 Likes

id quit forums if mvp get mod powers , with so much corruption.

5 Likes

Toxicity is open to interpretation

2 Likes

The PVP community really lacks basic reasoning. If you said “Hey a 1400 said this” they’d crap all over it. And then if you go “Oh sorry, typo, 2400” suddenly it merits discussion.

Same text.

No changes.

Clown show.

6 Likes

I didn’t really like that person’s posts but come on. They had a near-death experience. Let’s not speak ill of people in their IRL.

12 Likes

Totally agree and it converts into M+ language too.

2 Likes