Lack of Male Plate - Slutmog

I’m shocked at the little or next to no plate slutmog for the male characters in World of Warcraft. The females have it easy to find something plate that will look skimpy or raunchy but when equipped on a male character it is almost full body coverage!
Yes we have the option now to be shirtless sure but the legs… the only plate legs that I can find that are remotely skimpy are the Skyfire Greaves. Needless to say I wear them a lot but still variety would be awesome in the future!

26 Likes

If you want He-man thighs just ask for He-man thighs.

5 Likes

My spidey senses tell me that male slutmog item demand is…low.

7 Likes

Cobalt Legguards, I think they’re called, are fairly short/skimpy. That’s the only other neutral option I can think of.

Give us more, Blizzard!

5 Likes

Those things are great, and not just because they’re called “legguards” and guard basically zero amount of leg.

1 Like

More male skimpy mogs! Not just plate, for everybody!

14 Likes

#FreeTheNipple

3 Likes

Considering something like 80% of people who play wow are male, and the remaining 20% are either married to wow players or would prefer to identify as a Vulpera, this likely isn’t high on the priority list.

6 Likes

On males, that is easy. Just hide chest in transmog window. /flex

I think it’d be tad bit more controversial if you ask that on female character. :thinking:

If I ever have the unfortunate luck of seeing a male human in a bikini transmog, I’m gonna pull a demon hunter move, and gouge my eyes out.

3 Likes

Why does this thread exist?

1 Like

Other skimpy pants for male plate if you’re interested:

low riders:

just generally skimpy:

4 Likes

Is this an Alliance problem I’m too Mag’har to understand?

1 Like

You’d be surprised.

Equality in skimpiness has been sought after for forever now, and it’s a cause I do support. :slight_smile:

We really should have a nice selection in Mankinis, but most of the more revealing gear for women is from early xpacs and tends to switch appearances on males.

When gear switches in favor of being more skimpy on males, it is always a chest piece.

17 Likes

Nobody wants that garbage mate, people want their male plate looking imposing and deadly.

In the US, it’s 60/40 in favor of dudes. But a lot of dudes go around naked too. I’ve seen a lot of it since they removed the restrictions.

1 Like

This is completely in line with real life, where derogitary terms like that and worse are only applied to females.

2 Likes

I would like to see more male ones too, I may be straight but it seems badass to run around fighting in just pants, and they can look good doing it. Same with the female ones. Let them all wear it!

Oh btw be very careful using that word before mog. I got silenced for that, despite I was replying to someone who also said the word, no idea if they got silenced too.

2 Likes

We need to take a note from FFXIV and have some open shirts to use as transmog.

5 Likes

Second on this if Blizzard wasn’t so worried about gear showing too much skin I’m sure they’d be reusing older gear designs a lot less every expansion and get far more creative like XIV has.

1 Like