Lack of Male Plate - Slutmog

This!

We definitely need some quality male slutmogs!

Also bulges but I guess that would be too much xd

7 Likes

now that we can all run around shirtless we need more skimpy/open shirt designs for both genders… And still also have full plate.

Variety is nice.

4 Likes

I kind of hate to admit it but the OP has a point. When I see a female toon in a slutmog I imagine it being played by a tubby, oily-haired guy hunched towards his computer while he reaches for his next pizza pocket. So yeah, we need male toons to have a chance to possibly combat this problem.

5 Likes

You are undead.

The time for you to show off your dad bod has come and gone. Nobody wants to see a rotting dad bod.

Never let your dreams be dreams, Ralph! Dream Big!

1 Like

At least we can take off our shirts now. Also FF XIV has bulges so come on Blizzard step up your game.

3 Likes

My bank alt has an open shirt. Might be a swashbuckler’s shirt with a hidden chest IIRC.

I am talking more stuff like…

https://i.imgur.com/TTEqJuy.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/CjDUnSj.png

1 Like

But your belly already bulges . I don’t get it?

yes, unlike orcs there is a lack of loincloth in the Alliance.

That’s just sad.

it is. u should donate any spare loincloth u can to the Alliance.

2 Likes

I will pay for the race change to Human Male if Blizzard would just give me some assless chaps

1 Like

Yargh, these are the real issues people!

I’ll always donate my loincloths to a noble cause.

1 Like

Those new zandalar make skirts though.

1 Like

I am here for this. Throw in the Incubus they were talking about years ago as well!

2 Likes

I have an idea, a bright colored neon male thong cosmetic :drooling_face::underage:

2 Likes

What do you expect, a chainmail Bikini?!?

i beg to differ. there’s like, three leggings, and a couple of chests and that’s it. and nothing close to recently updated, they are all the flat, pixelated, gross textures of vanilla and tbc gear. cenarion thicket legplates, the tyrants legguards, and the warriors embrace from sunken temple are the main ones off the top of my head. they’re all so lo-res it’s just gaudy and gross.

1 Like