Kwint (not so bad down here) all aquatics

Eh, the Rogue Azerite one in Drustvar and Captured Evil in Stormsong were a bit difficult for a couple of families.

I did captured evil yesterday and did not have all that much trouble with it. Have not done rogue azerite yet.

Nope spending my time doing islands with people so horrible that bots would probably perform better.

I used Spawn of G’Nathus (1, 2, 2), Snarley (or Chuck) (1, 1, 2) and Hydraling (2, 1, 1)

1. G’Nathus - Lightning Shield, Swallow, Paralyzing Shock, Swallow [G’Nathus dies or has low life]] spam Swallow until G’Nathus dies. Swap in Snarly.
  2. Snarly - Rip, Blood in the Water, spam Surge until he is dead. swap in Hydraling. Use Tail Slap until the enemy dies. Save Shell Armor until the last enemy swaps in. Then,
  3. Hydraling - Shell Armor, Call Lightning, spam Tail Slap until dead.

This strat worked for me after about 2 hours of dying. I did not care to repeat it so maybe I got lucky. Good luck.

Thank you! Excellent strategy!

If you have three level 1 rare (blue) mechanical pets (e.g. blue clockwork rocket bot bought at 40g each from Bangle Wogglebonk nearby in Boralus) , it’s a bit easy. Kwint’s pets will be all lvl 1’s so they could only use 1 type of attack too. Just trade attacks with them, you win. Thing is, if you win, 1 or more pets will be level 2, so you have to buy new lvl1 pets next time. lol

The problem with this, is then the achievement won’t count. It only works for a team of lvl 25s.

1 Like

Thanks, Amayita. I agree. :slight_smile: But if you are only after the polished pet charm rewards they give on WQ (like me), this will work.

If you just want to beat the WQ quickly, use level 1 pets that are good versus the various families Kwint throws at you. This takes certain attacks away from his arsenal and he’s easy to defeat. The difficulty comes in when you’re favorite level 1 dings 2 and he’s no longer eligible for this strategy.

If you’re trying for achievement, look at strategies other listed above. I, for one, haven’t been going for achievement, I only do him when there is a pet stone or tokens as the reward and my method is the quick and dirty approach to finishing him on each of my three Horde characters.

Iron Starlette can take out any 1 pet that can’t otherwise avoid a super charged attack.

I beat Kwint with Aquatics. … Spawn, Tundra Penguin, and Swamp Croaker. Needed some favorable RNG on frog’s tongue lashes, but got that on the first try I used this combo. Tried maybe six or eight other combos before this one.

I’m able to beat him pretty easily each time. I use Anubisath idol as my first, Demolish (Mech type) 50% hit hits hard usually around 1100, he can usually take out the first two; second shark gets hit pretty hard with sandstorm. Second on my team I use lifelike mechanical boar threw up decoy then rocket, maws is pretty low by the time my 2nd goes down due to his rez. My third is nether faerie dragon. Hope this helps

The question was how to beat him with an all aquatic team for Family Familiar.

2 Likes