<Kul Tiras Tenth Fleet> Old forum thread. Plz don't post in

Fencing. Fighting. Torture. Poison. True love. Hate. Revenge. Giants. Hunters. Bad men. Good men. Beautiful ladies. Snakes. Spiders. Beasts of all natures and descriptions. Pain. Death. Brave men. Coward men. Strongest men. Chases. Escapes. Lies. Truths. Passion. Miracles. You’ll either find them here or at the end of our blades! You can’t find a better place to be than the Tenth Fleet!

3 Likes

There has never been a better time to enlist !

1 Like

I’ve been looking for a dedicated KT guild for a while. Are you guys still recruiting?

1 Like

Indeed we are, good sir. Activity has been naturally super-high for the past several weeks, so there’s no better time to join. Please feel free to contact any of our members online and they can get you started on your way to an In-Character interview with us.

G l o r y t o K u l T i r a s !

The Kul Tiras Tenth Fleet is here for adventure! With events every week, an ultra-high activity, and all of the naval grandeur that comes with Kul Tiras, we can’t wait to meet YOU!

Fantastic guild, fantastic home :3 come join us! find a family and a home away from home!

1 Like

Got a huge Cadet class coming in. New Sailors, new Sages, new Ships, come join in the fun!

I’ve had the great pleasure over the past few weeks to RP with a few members; they’ve been nothing but complete and total rockstars. Hearing great things from others as well, and really enjoying the time that I’ve spent with some of your crew!

Ahoy! Are you all still recruiting? I’ve a Kul Tiran/Alliance Navy Quartermaster and Tidesage looking for a home.

We sure are, Shorebridge! You can hit almost any of our members online up and we’ll get you sat down with an in-character interview! Bring smiles!

2 Likes

I’ve had a spectacular time with this group. Joined around Oct 2020 and it honestly reminds me of some of my best times in WoW during TBC and WotLK. Lots of stuff to do, spectacular friendly community, fun and original events. Wholeheartedly recommend anybody that might be interested to give it a try.

2 Likes

I’ve known the GM for a long time, and recently rejoined back during the release of Shadowlands. The Guild is amazing and there are lasting friendships to be made, for sure. Love 'em, my Tenth Fleet family.

-Abercrombie.

3 Likes

This guild has been amazing to be a part of. Everyone is like family, and they are encouraging, helpful, and compassionate. I got back into rp because of the Tenth Fleet, and can’t see myself anywhere else.
~Alyan

3 Likes

Easily among the top Good Beans in WoW, a wonderful guild of kind and lovely people who love to have fun with the game and the world it made.

3 Likes

Join the Kul Tiras tenth Fleet! Recruitment opens January 17th! Don’t miss us at the Stormwind Job Faire!

2 Likes

I just want to say, that this guild is my home away from home. Not only do they pride themselves in holding a safe, friendly and wholesome environment. The Roleplay itself is engaging, we have created quite the community. One I am very proud to be apart of. I can honestly say I am very proud to serve as one of the Officer team, to strive to bring a safe place away from the outside world. I would honestly be very lost without this family I have found within Warcraft.

And I know with certainty that the Tenth Fleet members, be they leadership or every day members will continue to keep the guild as it has always been. A safe place for those that need it. It has very much been proven time and time again.

• Peregrin
5 Likes

I truly believe that this guild is one of the best on Moon Guard, full of compassionate, dedicated people. You will never find a better community than in the Tenth Fleet. No troublemakers, rabblerousers, or whatnot: just genuinely amazing people. It was my honor to be a part of this guild and I wish them nothing but the best.

May the winds be at your back.

I left this guild. I had a problem, I felt wronged and it got to the point where nothing was going to fix it. I felt insulted beyond words by the leadership, but I’m not going to air out dirty laundry on a public forum. The people involved are aware of my dissatisfaction, and that is all they need to know.

But still, I wholeheartedly recommend this guild. If you are looking for some of the kindest, funniest, and genuinely caring people on this server, this is the place to be. One single bad experience shouldn’t dissuade you from joining. Give them a shot, and tell them Kelsea sent you.

2 Likes

No one could be more welcome in the Tenth Fleet, Mendenhall. I am truly sorry I could not do more to reconcile, but it is my greatest hope that we will see you again, wether in green or just as friends. I thank you for everything of yourself you have committed to us as a member, as a leader, and as a friend.

4 Likes