<Kul Tiras Tenth Fleet> Old forum thread. Plz don't post in

I’d like to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for their kind words <3 The Tenth fleet has grown both in number and in maturity and has exceeded my expectations a thousand times over. I have the guild I want, I have the crew I want, the friends and companions I want. And to hear that all my friends have made such a good impression on everyone is just so rewarding and heartwarming. I only hope to keep it going for years to come.

5 Likes

We love you to Lad!

Also Lad would you be interested in a guild Alliance with Dawford Entertainment?

Also tell Chef Hendrick Lady Alice and Jenny say Hi! <3 <3

1 Like

Should probably get CrossRP, wasn’t able to see your profile while I was in Icecrown but could see everyone else’s :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

How curious, I could see yours :3

Another glorious day in Kul Tiras! Ceremony tonight for all our heroes from Northrend.

Raise a glass to Lord Stormsong
Raise a glass with me
We’ll all adore th’ Patron Lord
Who crossed the Baradin Sea

In the hills of Gilneas
A vision came to a man
His spirit was unbroken by
Arathi Chief or Clan

The Ocean’s guide was in his soul
He feared no Witch’s curse
And long will we remember him
In scriptures and in verse

Raise a glass with me

He climbed up to the valley
And he made this land his home
We celebrate his memory now
Wherever we may roam

He left his footprints upon the rock
Of the Shrine’s windy shore
He walked among us long ago
We’ll walk with him once more

Sing it!

Raise a glass with me

For him we wear the Anchor
In peace and harmony
In Boralus, Corlain, or Brennadam
Wherever we may be

He’s known by all around the world
Both near and far away
For everyone’s Kul Tiran now
On Tidemother’s day!

Raise a glass with me

3 Likes

About god damn time we got a right and proper naval guild going around and kicking butt, good on ya!

3 Likes

Thank you, Udrok! We do our very best to ensure a good time RPing Kul Tirans is had by all! And if you don’t mind my saying Sir, your recustomization is very nice indeed.

(Forafilthyorc)

1 Like

Loving all the events and the camaraderie & support of this guild!

1 Like

Stefon Voice

Kul Tiras’ hottest Guild is Kul Tiras Tenth Fleet and this Guild has everything!

Angry midgets riding Gryphons, tentacles, Tidesages who glare deeply into your soul… If you want fun then listen to this!! A small rotund bird we worship as a god!

Praise be to Melon.

I love all of my Sailors. Each and every one of them.

Hi, this guild looks really cool, are you guys recruiting right now? Who can i get in contact with?

Ahoy, Chainpunk. Thanks for your interest in the Tenth Fleet! You can get in contact with almost anyone online in the Tenth Fleet on Moon Guard server and we can get a Sailor to you for an In-Character interview. Boatboy, Ranets, Zairi, Kalbern, Emilytha, me, all fine sailors who can interview you.

1 Like

fist bump to the best guild I know.

3 Likes

Amazing events held this week~ I adore you all!

Kul Tiras Tenth Fleet continues to sail straight and true well into Shadowlands!

1 Like

Friendly bump~

1 Like

I feel so touched, so honored to have the crew of people here that I do :slight_smile:

Will YOU be our next Sailor? :smiley:

Hello all!! This guild sounds amazing for my Kul Tiran Shaman are you guys looking for more tide sages??

It’s great to have you with us, Brother Hawkins!

2 Likes

I hope everyone’s enjoying Shadowlands! Activity for us has been super high as we all level our way through the zones :smiley: