<Kul Tiras Tenth Fleet> Old forum thread. Plz don't post in

The young Tidesage Initiate stood before the assembled Fleet on the shores just outside Stormglen Village. The Tenth Fleet had just finished a successful assignment in Gilneas, and they were about to return home. It had been a week of many firsts for the young woman - her deployment with the Fleet, her first naval battle against pirates, and now it was time for her to give her first benediction to the Tenth Fleet as they prepared to board the L.A.S. Thane and return triumphant to Boralus. A smile spread across her face as she looked at the faces of her crew. She had only been with them a short while, yet already they felt like family. She cleared her throat, and began.

"Ashes to ashes, tides to tides
By land or by sea, the Tenth Fleet abides

First and foremost, we praise the Tidemother
For keeping us safe, our sisters and brothers

Watch over us now, as we find our way home
Filling our sails, wherever we roam."

Short and sweet. Just the way she liked it. She turned to Commodore Ladekahn, who thanked her for the blessing, then returned to her place in formation, grinning from ear to ear in anticipation of boarding the Thane once more. “My adventures are just beginning,” she thought.

6 Likes
2 Likes

The Tenth Fleet has taken in a ton of new recruits lately! You know what that means?

PUSH-UPS.

3 Likes

T’was in the year five at the Stormsong shipyard.

She was commissioned from wood and black tar.

Built the Drustvaria there on the bar.

Roll, Drustvaria, Roll.

For when the Orc Horde, they did cross the Great Sea.

A call came on high, from the powers that be.

To build a right Monster right down on the Quay.

Roll, Drustvaria, roll.

And there on the prow smashed a bottle of wine.

And watched as the giant set down in the tide.

What lay ahead, could no mortal divine.

Roll, Drustvaria, roll.

And it’s one for the hot sun above.

Two for the Kingdom we love.

And it’s three for the fire that burns in our soul.

Ro-oll, Drustvaria, Roll.

Roll, Drustvaria, roll.

7 Likes

We launched our newest ship recently! May the L.A.S. Reliant sail straight and true!

2 Likes

There’s cool people in here, can confirm.

4 Likes

Praise the Tidemother or you’re fired

1 Like

We had a huge party last night. Was great. Got all of our new members to meet each other.

2 Likes

The Tidemother smiles upon Kul Tiras!

3 Likes

Honor to Kul Tiras! We stand for the Alliance!

3 Likes

I was going to make a bunch of sailor puns, but it’s been a long day and I’ve had the wind taken out of my sails. BUT 
 If you’re looking for quality RP, amazing people, and a close-knit group that will welcome you with open arms, look no further! The Tenth Fleet is all that and more!

2 Likes

<3 The Tidemother appreciates your kind words, sailor.

By the Might of the Alliance, our foes know only defeat!

1 Like

I’m pretty interested! I love the sound of your guild and the style of RP. I fell in love with Kul Tiras and would be keen to get to know the guild more. I’m Australian so my active times are usually when most MG guilds do their events and such. My Discord is Solace#2738 I would love to talk to someone about joining. I plan on leveling my new Rp characters during pre-patch. Id love to level something to fit in!

1 Like

G’day, fellow Aussie! I have sent you a discord request and would love to speak with you further on this!

1 Like

Singin’ Kul Tiran drinkin’ songs an’ sailing!

1 Like

I just wanna say, I’ve only been within the Fleet for about a week now. And I can more or less say. They have adopted me as one of their own. I haven’t met a group of people like them on this server. I love and adore every single one of them. Its beginning to feel like my home away from home.

I was going to quit Rping on Moonguard because I didn’t feel like I belonged. But that feeling has been fired out of the water. I have never felt so happy about being somewhere

The Warcraft Conquest event let me see their characters at their best, their worst and their darkest. And yet they welcomed a little Cadet under their wings. I can’t wait to grow with this guild.

• Peregrin
2 Likes

I came back to WoW after being absent for quite some time, and I was hesitant to get back into RP for all the drama and requirements in guild that it usually entails. I have been thoroughly surprised and pleased with the Tenth! And love that I decided to attempt another try. They’ve been nothing but helpful and the relaxed atmosphere has made it easy to move at my own pace for rp. This is an amazing group of individuals who truly know the meaning of family. I couldn’t recommend anyone more.
~ Alyan

2 Likes

I’d call several people in this guild MVPs of Warcraft Conquest. They were all awesome additions when they attended my events; and made the camp roleplay pretty vibrant. They’re top tier.

6 Likes

Will agree completely with this. I spent the last few days relaxing around their campfire and lead to pretty great RP in the last stretch.

2 Likes