Kul tiran customizations!

HOW HARD IS IT TO LET KUL TIRAN TOGGLE FORMS LIKE WORGEN TO SELECT THIN HUMANS? THEY’VE YET TO GET ANY CHANGES! Fix it. It’s not that hard.

Edit>> Inspired by : https://www.wowhead.com/news/kul-tiran-and-thin-human-customization-options-281238

23 Likes

I was totally ready to play a KT, until I saw the model they stuck them with and never looked back.

11 Likes

Toggle into vrykul, or just delete kul tirans.

3 Likes

It makes no sense they even added skinny kul tiran models and cant make that a second option??? The mere fact they showed these customizations after saying “no more” but then getting forced to do an update means they could be working on customizations way better than they have been

8 Likes

Just play a human. Kul Tirans are fine the way they are.

2 Likes

I can’t help but stare longingly at them. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Show me your default human druid, i’ll wait…
Its okay i’ll forget that, maybe you have a human shaman to prove your point?..

8 Likes

Almost as hard as turning off capslock.

4 Likes

Karenism, said ‘the Regulator’ :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Gimme back that old KT design of the heritage armor and ya, skinny toggle :stuck_out_tongue:

lol I never heard that one, next month it will be Jennifurism or something, depends on what some 12 year old decides that day.

Being kultiran is not a condition of a druid infection. :roll_eyes:
They need at least 6 months of diet for this.
After all, that’s the effect of being bitten by a radioactive kultiran.

There isn’t an eraser big enough for this

4 Likes

Absolutely. I wanted my mage to look like an arcane addict with the thin body.

1 Like

YES to the skinny option.
Also, make the wicker construct a balance form option.

I swear, Blizz dropped the ball on Kul Tirans. It’s like they thought about what would be really cool and implemented that for NPCs and did the complete opposite for players. Sure, lets give the players fat people with a fat wicker chicken balance form :clown_face:

3 Likes

Tbh I just like the racials

The skinny option wouldn’t make sense for some of the racials. Mainly haymaker. Like how is a skinny guy meant to punt someone 20+ yards with a single fist?

Plus they only made a male skin for it.

2 Likes

If Kul Tirans had the option to use the standard Human model (not the male only super skinny one), I would have leveled an alt for the heritage and race changed my Shaman. I would have also seriously considered race changing one of my druids too. Alas that option is not available yet.

Keep asking and maybe we’ll get it!

3 Likes

Already exists, it’s called “non-Kul Tiran” Human

Unfortunately standard Humans can’t be Druids or Shaman and don’t have nautical themed heritage armor or a Haymaker racial.

I still want them to give the KT female the figure used by the female Maldraxxi guards.

That would rock.

2 Likes