Kul Tiran and Zandalari Unlock Requirements

More FTP unlocking garbage from a paid game. I am to the point of rooting for you guys to go bankrupt. You deserve it. And based upon your recent performance, I don’t have long to wait.

4 Likes

Can anyone please help me with this?

If I have two Lvl 120 horde characters - one at Exalted with the Zandalari, the other one does not. In the achievement tab of both characters, I can see that I have the related achievement for reaching Exalted with the Zandalari Empire. So once the allied race becomes available, can I use the non-exalted one to complete the recruitment quest?

Also, if I faction-change the exalted one to Alliance, then will I have both Exalted status with Zandalar and Proudmoore? or will I love the Zandalari one?

Thanks!

1 Like

Yes. The rep is account wide. When Zandalari are available you can use any Horde toon at level 120 to complete the questline.

No. You will need to gain rep on the Alliance side in order to unlock the Alliance races.

1 Like

If you didn’t do the old content, then it’s new content to you. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Waiting for Zandalari has given me time to get into ESO.

How is it now? I played it a bit at launch and quickly lost interest.

Good unless you no life it and run out of content in a couple months. My guild didn’t run DLC dungens(too hard, not everyone had them) and I don’t pug or PvP so I got bored.

I like it alot. It has player housing a huge map and if you can accept the differences it does feel imo like a real elder scrolls game. obviously not everything carried over well but I feel like they have made up for it with what is available. the best part for me has to be how customizable your build can be.

If they faction change a character that is exalted with Zandalari it will convert to Proudmoore Admiralty, no grinding needed. Same with Honorbound and 7th Legion for Mag’har and DI.

1 Like

What irritated me the most was tank builds requiring a PvP ultimate.

I’ve completed the war campaign, exalted, the Loremaster achiev…but i can’t seem to pick up the Pride of Kul Tiras quest, or a Nation United. The guy who i think gives them just offers me a Tol Dagor quest.

1 Like

The Pride of Kul Tiras Achievement first requires you to complete the 3 loremaster achievements: Drust Do It, Stormsong and Dance, and A Sound Plan. Once you have those achievements, Cyrus Crestfall will give you the ‘What You May Regret’ quest, which starts the chain to get the Pride of Kul Tiras achievement and will end in opening up the Siege of Boralus dungeon and give you the A Nation United quest (to complete that dungeon).

Sorry if it has been answered but the new forums format is hurting my head.

If I have Zandalar Forever! completed on an ALT and the Rep/War Mode on my main can my main unlock Zandalari or do I need Zandalar Forever on my main as well?

1 Like

exactly, i completed the loremaster achieve, but he doesn’t offer the quest to me.

1 Like

Kul Tiran and Zandalari Unlock Requirements:

1. Wait for blizzard to implement them into the game by the release of patch 8.15
2. Have BFA
3. everything everyone above me has said

1 Like

So dang frustrated. I cant get an answer to my problem ANYWHERE. Here, reddit, PTR forums. I guess ill just play it safe and do Zandalar Forever! on my main.

1 Like

That’s the start. You need to go to Tol Dagor and get the keys. They are hanging on the wall in he fire barrel lady’s room—I forget her name. They are not loot, but you can’t get them until she’s dead.

After that, you’re going to need to run Waycrest Manor and Shrine of the storm again as well!

2 Likes

…so If I understand this thread correctly, in order to unlock Kul Tirans I need to run …several dungeons?

/sigh.

3 Likes

Yeah, but you can do it with LFD on normal mode. If you’re 120 and even a little geared, it should be cake even if you can’t stand dungeons.

Just make sure you read the quest text because you have to do some non-obvious stuff, like use the staff to empower some skull in Shrine of the Storm, or grab the keys hanging on the wall in Tol Dagor. It’s easy to miss those and if you did LFD, the instance will automatically reset and you’ll have to run again.

This is a good question that I too don’t know the answer too and can’t get a clear answer. Which means that you know this is going to be a problem when 8.1.5 comes out.

Since Zandalar Forever! behaves as a Account wide achieve even though it is not, chances are Blizzard is going is make so your ONE toon has to have all the criteria unlocked. But yeah play it safe and make your one toon complete it again if needed.

1 Like