Kul Tiran and Zandalari Unlock Requirements

Kul Tiran loremaster isn’t hard to get. It’s needed for A Nation United.

2 Likes

I’m glad I’m using my gold to pay for my sub while waiting around till flying. This time gating crap is a complete joke.

Don’t fix your game blizz. Just keep releasing in shop mounts until this game dies off.

5 Likes

Oh I must have it already then! I just generally associate it with the longer more arduous Loremaster achievements I suppose.

1 Like

That won’t solve the 50 character max problem, I presume.

< a la south park: the fractured but whole>
MICROaggression… hit em.

1 Like

Funny you mention south park. I’m going to fair play Colorado and casa Bonita today :grinning:

2 Likes

I’m still amazed that Casa Bonita is a real place.

1 Like

I didn’t think it was until my wife showed me a video of it. We’re on our way back from vacation and we’re driving neat Denver so we decide to make a detour.

2 Likes

…yeah. all it requires is that you complete the three zones of your factions storyline. I did this about 2 months ago during my grind to 120. It wasn’t hard.

Not asking much to do the content.

5 Likes

I wonder how many questions they get from stoned people about what eric cartman is like in real life?

1 Like

Perhaps not, but there’s gotta be a limit somewhere and Blizzard is already ridiculously generous with character limit compared to ALL the competition.

1 Like

The video i watched the manager said they have to keep track of when the episode airs because for about a week or so after they have to beef up staff by about 30 percent.

1 Like

that’s… freaking awesome. If i’m ever in CO, I’ll have to check it out.

2 Likes

not everyone is a fat nerd that rep grinds all day and does all achieves

7 Likes

Just doing daily emmisary quests you’d have the rep in a couple months. Just finished it on my main and I main switched in December.

1 Like

Thanks for the bullet points!

1 Like

How do I get the quest: A Nation United? Do I have to be Exalted with Proudmoore Admiralty for it? I’ve already completed Loremaster of Kul Tiras AND Pride of Kul Tiras, yet I can’t find out where to get the quest “A Nation United”. Some insight might help me out.

1 Like

hmmmm gonna take some grinding but oh welll

1 Like

I hope blizzard realizes that absolute idiocy of this stuff.

These races are announced as features in the expansion that people paid for. Knock it off you greedy bastages.

I really have no idea how any of you remain employed after crap like this. Let people have fun and your precious metrics will take care of themselves.

16 Likes

Dude, it’s totally worth it!!

1 Like