Kul Tiran and Zandalari Unlock Requirements

It says i need the pride of kul tiran quests but i cant find where they start, I have the loremaster of kul tiras completed. HELP!!!

I finished it on my 120 BM hunter.

Pride of Kul tiran is an achievement. Quest string ending in a dungeon. Which brings me to my point. Answer me this, Why does the two Allied races for Alliance require Dungeons and the Allied races for the Horde does NOT ….? Yes I have all Allied races for the Horde unlocked but none of BFA one for the Alliance. Favoritism… hmmm there is that word again, yes I said it.
Before anyone comes along saying the dungeons are easy, that is not the point!

I solo’d the requirements for the Horde allied races, I should be able to solo the Alliance allied races!!1

12 Likes

World quests and mission table. These are your sources for more reputation beyond the one time quests. They’re kinda like what dailies used to be.

Dungeons aren’t hard. Follow the tank and stay alive. At this point your probably likely to get in parties that can practically speed run them.

(Oh, and as a former Hunter main myself a bit of advice; turn your pet’s Growl off. Seriously, don’t piss of your tank by making them fight your pet for agro.)

This guide should help you.

Missing the point, like I said. The question is Why are the Horde Allied races requirements soloable and the Alliance Allied races are not???

8 Likes

Well, my argument is why do they have unlocking requirements at all for new races that should be baseline features of a new expansion… but certain people in the forum seem to think allied races are somehow different from any of the other races that have joined in past expansions.

I was just trying to offer a solution to what I agree is a stupid design choice.

5 Likes

how come the new race(zand) with the awesome racials and best looking druids in game is super fast and easy to complete(10 mins of quests only) but the stupid fat hobbits(humans) with the 2nd worst racials(behind panda) in game requires dungeons(at least 1. not sure if theres more after it cause thats where im stuck at it) :confused: it was the same with mag orcs and dark iron. alliance got screwed twice in a row now at unlocking races compared to horde

im pretty sure those elitists dont want people like me who dont dungeon or raid slowing them down just so i can unlock a race…and what about after this expansion when noone will even be doing that/those dungeons ever again???

Yes, the Alliance has to do dungeons to get story content for there faction (the 3 zone dungeons and Siege of Boralus for A Nation United and Motherlode for DI Dwarves), but the Horde has to do 1 dungeon and 2 raid quests for their story progression. They need to run Atal’Dazar and kill Ghuun to do the Vol’jin storyline and to do the follow up War Campaign Quests after Tides of Vengeance, Horde have to defeat Jaina in Battle of Dazar’alor (the Alliance get the quest chain with out the raid quest).

1 Like

i have all my horde AR’s unlocked cept i need zand rep for that. never did a single dungeon or raid at all to do so. just had to do the 8.1.5 short quest chain to finish that part. took like 10 mins top. was over before i even knew it.

for my ally i wanted dark iron baddddd so i broke down and changed my prot pally to ret and hoped i didnt get the boot for motherload :slight_smile: looks like eventually ill have to do the same for tol dungeon and hope theres no more after. if theres a raid involved then ill never unlock it till i can solo that.

i dont really care about kul tiran so ill let that sit a good long time before i bother with em. personally i think their racials suck and they are stupid fat humans. they coulda just skipped adding this race and instead made it a new customization for the already there human race :confused: just want the unlock all heritage armors just cause so eventually i will need to unlock em

now etherals on the other hand. i would even raid to unlock that race <8oD wanted those since 1st day i seen 1 in BC when i started

just completed a Siege of Boralus: queue time was 32 minutes with my main in frost DK spec. first tank went afk just before the 1st boss. replacement tank played it carefully, pulling trash back to avoid us being knocked into adds.

the previous parts went by quicker: the quest line from prison part up to accepting SoB only took me under four hours. i had queued for both heroic and normal specific each time, and all of them were under 10 minutes wait time as dps (and all three were normal mode when i got in)

1 Like

or faction change for 30 bucks

I’ve did everything required that is posted here to unlock the Kul Tiran (Alliance) race however when I go to create a character it says I’m missing an achievement but everything that shows that is required is completed: See Below

Alliance

1. Achievement: “Tides of Vengeance” – Complete the Tides of Vengeance war campaign. "Completed - 01-22-19"

2. Achievement: “A Nation United” – Complete the following achievements and quests on the continent of Kul Tiras: "Completed - 03-16-2019"

• “Loremaster of Kul Tiras” (achievement) "Completed - 02-07-2019"

• “The Pride of Kul Tiras” (achievement) Completed-03-07-2019

• “A Nation United” (quest) "Completed - 03-16-2019"

1. Reputation: Exalted with Proudmoore Admiralty "Completed - 12-16-2018"

Also note: All achievements were completed by this character I’m posting with now.

Please advise!

Thank You!

Edit: 03-17-2019 - 4. Achievement: “Allied Races: Kul Tiran” - not listed with OP; It is a quest line to get a special ship built and delivered to the alliance which unlocks the Kul Tiran race. - **“Completed - 03-17-2019”**

I am stuck at the Tides of Vengeance progression, but exalted and almost one with A Nation United. Excited to finish it this weekend!

1 Like

Have you done the recruitment questline in the embassy?

1 Like

Yep; found it on Wowhead; Didn’t see it on the CM’s OP sticky but got them unlocked now.

1 Like

Yay!

1 Like

Uh, how did the Zandalari come out of nowhere? They’ve been a presence in WoW since the beginning. The only thing that is new is that they are upright trolls, with a new model.

Okay, so I have all the achievements but I can’t start a Kul Tiran? Do I need to complete the newest quest line to the war campaign?