Kul Tiran and Zandalari Unlock Requirements

TIL: There are objects denser than a neutron star.
Search functions seem to be a waste of time.

Guess Iā€™ll find out on Tuesday if Iā€™ll actually be able to unlock KTs. Did the achievements and questing on one character, but got the exalted rep on another. I donā€™t really see any commentary on this sort of thing so :woman_shrugging:

With the way the ā€œLegion allied racesā€ worked I assume Iā€™ll be okay, but who really knows lol

1 Like

Please let me know if you find out, in the same boatā€¦ all achievements on 1 character and the rep on another. I remember this was fine for all the older allied races.

1 Like

I wonder why there is so much customisation available for the Zandalari trolls and very little for the Kul Tirans?

1 Like

I dunno, same reason thereā€™s so little customization for the Nightborne and Highmountain?

So, if I have one character thatā€™s got Exulted with Kulā€™Tiras but doesnā€™t have all the story achievements and I have another character that has all the achievements but is sitting at 11107/21000 I canā€™t unlock this race?

Iā€™ve done every quest in the zone with the latter, and I mean EVERY quest. Thereā€™s no way for me to get more rep.

ā€œNewā€ races? So you dress a human in a new suit of whatever and that makes a new race? Well, I guess car manufacturers have done that for yearsā€¦ I have suggested many times that there are other, better options for new, playable races. Jinyu and Grookin, Oracles and Frenzyheart, Naga, Ogres, etc. But it is easierā€“if a bit lazierā€“to re-use old content than actually be creative.

1 Like

Yes, new. Because people have been asking to play play Dark Iron Dwarves and Zandalari and Magā€™har for awhile now. The only meh ones to me are the Highmountain and Lightforged.

What I am getting at is we have had Orcs, Trolls, Humans, Elves, Draenei, Dwarves, and Tauren for a long time. Giving them a new skin and one or two new traits does not qualify them as a new race. I understand that some get excited about the altered skins; I, for one, think Blizzard could do far better.

It does.

Better than 8 new races in one expansion?

You and I have VASTLY differing definitions of ā€œnewā€.

Yep.

Well, about the previous ā€œnewā€ races, I got the Lightforged, Void Elf, Highmountain Tauren, Nightborne, and Dark Iron Dwarf just to see them. None impressed me all that much. But to each their own. Enjoy.

Good morning. Just waiting around for launch. I do have a question:

Iā€™ve met all the requirements to unlock the Kul Tiran race on one of my 120s. Iā€™d intended to do the quest line later today and after I unlock the new race and get my mount, I wanted to do a race change on my lvl 57 DID warrior to KT warrior. Will I be able to do that without any further requirements?

My understanding is that once the race is unlocked on your account (the little quest and any pre-reqs), you can then race change.

OTOH, itā€™s not live yet so who knows.

1 Like

When are Classic animals going to be updated? they look so squareā€¦like the cheetah travel form :pleading_face: i wish they can be redone.because alot of them can look really awesome and sorry for this random post not really sure where to put it :confused:

Lol really? More gating to even race change? You donā€™t give us enough to do other than the unlocks for when they come out and now we have to do MORE war campaigns ( which to me I find dull and interesting and has NOTHING more to do with unlocking the Zandalari) now that BFA has been established and Zandalari pretty much made Alliance leave their home. On top of the unlock race quests we have to do for each Allied race. You do realize these areas are going to be FILLED to the brim with people trying to unlock these in the first few hours the patch is live right?

2 Likes

this is such BS.

is this why i cant race change currently regardless of having the orginial 3 prereqs met??? more war campaign?

All of the other Allied Races had an unlock quest chain after you met the rep and story requirements.