Ksm ground mount

Ok, then color me corrected

lol ahahahahaha your helmet looks so weird on that mog makes your head look tiny af ahahahaha

Lol wrong again.
The vicious mounts cannot fly.

Give KSH a flying mount, That would be more comparable to a glad mount.

1 Like

did i ever mention vicious mount no u tryin too hard

Yea i kind of agree. If KSM is not a dragon flying mount then in no world should the by far lesser played content award one.

Then again i pretty much hate wow pvp so i could be biased lol.

I wasn’t just disappointed that the mount did not fly. Even for a ground mount the KSM season 1 mount felt unpolished. The animations are wonky and the whole thing just seems half baked. Even if someone actually likes the art style of the mount and the choice of it being a ground mount, this thing could have been executed a whole lot better.

would rather have snake dragon

Can’t sneak anything past you, bud.

Of those three things, one is much easier than the others to reach the mount reward threshold. I hope the other 4 free dragon mounts you got are capable of flying, though. Thanks for reinforcing my point with your cute video, appreciate the legwork.

Best of luck!

It’s not worth it, I’ve already tried explaining this. The fact that they aren’t okay with this train of logic is because KSM is easy as hell compared to the other two achieves and people just want maximum reward for minimum effort.

100% on board with KSH getting a drake skin.

1 Like

fine but give the snake dragon to them pvpers already have a mount model

If KSM will just be recolors.

Kindve lackluster tbh.

It is what it is.

at least make it fly somehow

Has there been any original KSM mounts in the past, i dont remember , or are they all reskins

death elemental

You can’t/shouldn’t compare the Gladiator mount to the KSM mount, it’s more in-line with the vicious seasonal mount.

Ok KSH can get snake dragon then fine

:dracthyr_no1::dracthyr_no2:

You said “flying mount” while also being VERY condescending lol.

I definitely think that there’s a bit of unfairness going on between the 3 forms of content and their rewards.

Gladiators are being given special treatment which has never been seen before. In previous expansions, Gladiator would always reward a recolor of the S1 mount. This expansion however we are seeing them getting a unique mount in both seasons.

Similar to Gladiators, ALL raiders are getting a flying mount customization that is relatively unique to the standard options available.

M+ players get nothing pertaining to the dragon riding system that is supposed to be a key feature of the expansion. KSM is rewarding a ground mounts, compared to Shadowlands were it rewarded flying mounts. It’s understandable given that KSM should be the equivalent to the Vicious mounts which PvPs get and those are always ground mounts. However, there should be a way for M+ players to get a unique flying mount like the other 2 forms of content. This could easily be done through rewarding one for the completion of Keystone Hero and simply make it have a substantial rating requirement.