Kris Zierhut interview states no RDF but will implement tank/healer dungeon incentives

Oh… I have to purchase the dual specialization!

Not into the LDF tool, just the dungeon itself. And I agree it doesn’t help alts.

Like, I’m now considering just leveling a healer, getting heirlooms for my alts, and probably not doing dungeons much on those alts. Tanks and healers already have it easy and already have the incentive.

1 Like

And while I don’t like it, I can at least accept that. Its possible to squeeze some sense out of that reasoning. LOL muh community

1 Like

Both could, technically, be true… But we all know both are lies.

1 Like

Even if they add it now, it won’t really matter. Just like Retail it won’t apply to Mythics…which is all anyone will be running.

1 Like

So now we have the truth and with that video this just opens the gate for a possibly RDF. Might be too late but whatever. You guys better hurry to 70 because Pre-Wrath dungeons are dead come Monday.

1 Like

me, still leveling because I’m a full time worker: :sob:

player made problem

Which is why that post got 20x more Likes than yours did… Because they “forgot a comma”. Clown take.

Nobody knows how many quit because of that specific issue. However, we do know that Blizzard MAUs have been trending down the past year plus. It’s not unreasonable to think that some of that is due to the controversy.

So then let’s stop pretending that we do.

Can you provide citations for this?

That’s what correlation =/= causation means. It not unreasonable sure, but it’s not provable either.

Blizzard’s MAUs were up in the last quarter, likely due to Diablo Immortal. But it had been on a downward trend since 2016 (aside from Classic launch)

https://images.mmorpg.com/images/contentImages/322022/MAUs-Activision-Blizzard-Q2-2022.jpg

2 Likes

Can’t post links, but you’re free to google it if you really want to know.

Edit: thank you Randrizz

Thanks for proving me right. So Negald completely made it up, got it.

That’s because the link proves you wrong, as Randrizz has just shown.

1 Like

Anti-RDFers in shambles. After months of crying that RDF will leave to retail Blizzard announces WOTLK classic will be getting one of the most retail things ever. Mythic and Heroic+ with incentives and catchup mechanics. LOL This is just too good.

2 Likes

I admit I was behind a quarter. Still doesn’t make up for the past four years. And they’re still lower now than they were before the controversy.

1 Like

I’d like to see joyous journies stick around from at least lvs 40-60. The rest seems to have smooth leveling.

I dunno. I think RDF will come at some point. Most want a laid back nostalgic game time sessions. Its what playing a previous version of WoW is mostly all about. Not jump over and thru hurdles and hoops.

Please keep up to date then, thanks.

Your standards are shamefully low if you wanna claim this as some kind of victory. But go off.

1 Like

Your claim was this:

which has been proven wrong.

And for this, you’re just doubling down on your correlation = causation analysis.

So on both accounts, you’re wrong.

1 Like