Kris Zierhut interview states no RDF but will implement tank/healer dungeon incentives

Cite it for me. You made the claim, back it up.

No one is asking you to. I’m asking you to tell me how many left? That’s what you claimed. That many left over this. So how many?

No.

Because you made it up, right?

This is a fun little tidbit that gives them quite a bit of room to manauvaer.

As to the incentives, fine with me. I’m curious to see how that gets implemented outside of an RDF system.

1 Like

He seems like a troll honestly, everyone and their mother knew about the drama and the exodus of people leaving last year

2 Likes

Yes. I made up the whole cosby suite and multiple lawsuits against Blizz.

You forgot a comma. I added it for you.

“No, RDF was a big mistake in gaming history and needed to be fixed by eliminating it entirely.”

Glad we agree.

No, again. You said MANY PEOPLE LEFT. That’s what you made up.

Why are there no citations for it then?

Kind of figured. The idiot couldn’t even figure out the joke.

Damn after looking at all their other posts yeah they’re idiots.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m sure someone will figure out exactly how that algorithm works in the first week it’s launched. It will be posted every where on line. Humans are still able to out think most algorithms.

2 Likes

It’s probably the same person as that level 10 “Rdf” troll. Just makes new alts to pretend to play the game while spending all their time on the forum arguing against anything critical of Blizzard

Did you listen to the interview? Blizz is leaving a ton of wiggle room to add RDF at some point.

1 Like

I hope so. I can only listen in a bit.
So basically he’s going to add the bonus thing that was from RDF
into the LFG tool so Tanks and Healers will want to party up?

This is great, honestly…but what about lower levels?
This does nothing for newbies or those who are leveling alts.
I mean this swinging and dancing and picking apart RDF is annoying.
Just add the damn thing in. My God. O_o;

4 Likes

I’ve always enjoyed playing both. I think both games have a lot of positive things to offer. I hope this means they’ll be more cognizant of release schedules… Sanctum of Domination releasing alongside BWL was so frustrating for me. I really wanted to do both but my retail guild is the same guild I met in OG Vanilla and so my hands were ultimately tied.

I appreciate that I’ll have at least a month, if not two, of WotLK before DF launches. I would love to see staggered trend continue so I can fill content breaks in one game with content in the other.

Oh sorry, and to stay on topic… #RDFReleatedRageOrWhatever

2 Likes

This would be the dream, for sure.

1 Like

Oof now that I think about it, I think he’s actually defending Blizz and the Cosby Suite. Yikes.

1 Like

Which is precisely why we will see it at some point. Just own the L and put it in already?

Zierhut in the video said half the players want rdf and half the players don’t.

At least they were a bit honest this time - instead of peddling utter nonsense about “supporting the community” to explain the lack of RDF, they finally admit its absence is to delay content consumption and early progression.

7 Likes

Ok, so the real reason is to make a speed bump.