Krazzlefrazz Outpost Supply Hut

After many attempts and being stuck on this for a while I believe I found a solution.

The target is the “hut” however I believe if this quest does not work for you, if you use the Laser on a nearby “Foraging Rat” the laser will lock onto the house and begin the channel.

Basically, stand like you are going to target the hut, and then target a rat instead.

9 Likes

crazy how long this xpac has been out and this is still a prob. i relogged mult times and it is still bugged out abandoned quest mult times as well

2 Likes

Fastest solution, thank you so much.

1 Like

I abandoned the quest, then exit game, then got back in, then picked
it back up and worked.

worked! brilliant!

Embiggening the rat worked for me.

1 Like

Thank you for this. I was starting to freak out.

This worked for me

This^.

Unequipped my sword/shield and it worked for me.

3 Likes

This worked!

1 Like

This is still busted on Sept 30… 182 days AFTER the initial report. Come’on blizz :\

3 Likes

Still broke… Lol…

3 Likes

Still here, still selling fake doors. Still broken, seems like a long time to have this bug in game

How is this still broken in f’ing SL prepatch. cmon guys

1 Like

As a few people posted above I believe this has to do with an artifact weapon being equipped. I unequipped my weapon after trying several times, logging out/in and leaving the area and it worked on the first try with no weapon equipped.

1 Like

I unequipped any azerite related item, rode to Arom’s strand, and then walked back and it worked first try.

Thank you so much. This worked like a charm!

1 Like

As of today 11/12/2020 it is still bugged. Removing my weapons and logging out did fix the problem.

2 Likes

Stripped naked, abandoned quest, then ran out of zone, logged out, logged back in, go quest, picked up zapper, and ran around at different angles until one worked.

Quest is broke as heck.

Worked for me, thanks! (all I did was un-equip the weapon and equip a different weapon i had in my bag)