"Korthia" Transmog question

So I really want to get the 2 white/silver variants of the new Venthyr sets, but all the transmog tab says to obtain them is “Korthia”

How do I get these 2 sets?

Are they hidden treasures in Korthia or something?

There’s a cosmetic set for your Covenant set you can buy from the Death’s Advance quartermaster at exalted. That might be it.

The Vendor was my first guess too but it’s only the green colors.

I’m after the White ones :slightly_frowning_face:

Check your renown vendors. I saw a set for NF in Korthia, but then today saw 2 more available from the vendor in Ardenweald. Its a complete set. So probably the same tor Vampies

I just got a piece of the Kyrian set as a daily reward from a Kyrian NPC, Mikanikos. I had 5 dailies today, so it was in addition to the four I normally have. I am assuming this set will be random from dailies when there are quests from your covenant NPC up? Since this is the first one I’ve gotten, I’m not sure if there are other sources yet.

I just posted this on the transmog forum:

1 Like

Ah. This is interesting. That means if you want a set and have multiple alts of that covenant, to make sure you run and do those dailies specifically in an effort to increase your chances at getting random set pieces.

Good to know.

1 Like

It’s worth a shot to check them out to find a pattern in the rewards. Since I don’t have any other max level Kyrians yet, I’m not sure if the quest is offered to all Kyrian and with the same rewards or if they’re random. I do have three night fae though so once I get them to Korthia I will hope to find out more unless someone else does first :slight_smile: