Korthia transmog from daily

I’m really excited to see a piece of the Korthia Kyrian covenant set as a daily reward today. I am wondering if other covenants had this yet? I got it from a Kyrian NPC offering another daily quest, so I had 5 dailies instead of 4. I think the Kyrian covenant transmog this patch is awesome and I love that the transmog is for all armor types. So if you weren’t sure where to obtain this elusive “Korthia” covenant set with very little info on wowhead, this may be the way.

No transmog option for me today. But I did get a toy option today. Also, had 5 dailies.

1 Like

I got the toy, also! I wasn’t sure if that was a Kyrian-only item, either, so I’m glad you got it, too. :slight_smile: I noticed I had 5 dailies at reset again, but I had initially assumed I had the extra daily due to the transmog quest. I wonder if there are going to be 5 regularly now. Thank you for sharing your observations!

1 Like

I got some quick transmog on my main after they announced the fix, but have not seen transmog in like 3 weeks. Anyone else suffering?

I have the Kyrian and NF sets, so I don’t see those anymore, but I have seen a good bit of Venthyr mogs up regularly. It also has to do with the RNG as to whether the character’s covenant is offering the extra quests that day. I hope you can complete yours soon!

I’m thinking that I might just go down to Korthia 1x and hop on the covenant for whatever dailies are up and see if they change rewards, since I have all 4 covenants ground to 80 renown. I really only want the Kyrian set, though.

Fyi…these are NOT armor class restricted. Any class can use these.

That also means any class can get the pieces. I did this the other day. 4 characters all were venthyr. 3 needed renown and one is done. Paladin, DH, Shaman and Warlock. So I did the Korthia stuff and moved to the next toon. Each character got another piece I didnt have.

Maybe I just got lucky that day but it sure was convenient collection wise.