Korthia gear upgrades to 226 only when you reach Rank 6?

This
Isnt
For
People
Who
Run
Group
Content

Do you not read? Seriously? This has all been explained time and time again.

1 Like

Isn’t it locked behind reknown too? Like 60? That’s in like 4 weeks.

5 Likes

I dont think it would be that fast at rank 5 rep though. It would still take about a week per slot after buying the item.
Its not that people would be instantly raid geared.

4 Likes

I don’t know why they just didn’t let us continue to upgrade our covenant gear to 233 and keep those bonuses for outside world content.

6 Likes

Its there to keep normal , lfr , mythic+ and somewhat heroic viable.

It’s faster than what they want for alts and casuals who don’t run group content.

I don’t know either. I wish they would have.

2 Likes

Shoot I’m still rank 2 but I only do the dailies each day and that’s it. And I already feel like I don’t get done fast enough as is. I imagine the next patch will be out before I’m looking at something like rank 6

I think its fine as it is other than the rank 5 and 6 thing and random socket/stats.
I dont think us casuals should have the easy speed route. I just think it’s bad game design to make us wait until rank 6 and then do half our gear at once

3 Likes

You’re not doing it all at once. It’s still going to take time to save up that much researchand hit renown ranks.

2 Likes

As stated, it’s higher than 226, but also the rank 6 requirement also includes (last I checked) a renown level that absolutely no one will have in August.

2 Likes

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Hehe

I was 226 by march lol

And how did you reach that exactly? Group content, yes?

Korthia gear is catch-up for alts and people WHO DON’T RUN GROUP CONTENT.

I honestly don’t know how to make that any clearer.

1 Like

Doesn’t really matter about the rep because the items you require take 61 and 75 renown respectively.

2 Likes

Yep.

Why for a shake an bake monk I have leveling I am going for option b. The ve hunter skins like a champ. To have that monk walk into 200 crafted. Done. 187 weapon from ardenweald. Should have her well enough to clear order hall and work on monk Balance of power when I get to that.

I had plans for 4 chars (1 per covenant) but that crap ain’t flying. down to the Kyrian VE hunter and the venthyr BE DH. Too much RNG even for fragments on 4 chars.

Sometimes the rares get stingy with these. Even full stack consumption has burned me on RNG.

So it shouldn’t matter for you because you have better options. Korthia gear is like covenant gear. A way for those running raids to get a few pieces to get started, and an alternate gearing path for more casual players.

1 Like

The upgradeable Korthia gear isn’t meant for progression-minded players.

3 Likes

It will take around 60 days worth of currency for the rank 5 and 6 upgrades alone.

Of course it isn’t, I never said it was, but even for the progression-minded you could use one of them pieces to fill in a gap you got unlucky in raids/m+.

Also, directed to the troll who keeps fixating on solo content, 200ivl gear tokens are perfectly fine to run solo content as they are. My alts are all 195-200 from covenant gear and have 0 issues running solo content whatsoever.

Then you have no place to whine about this.

Ah, yes… the logical explanations given to you over and over that you keep ignoring, so I must be a troll! :roll_eyes:

Are you seriously this obtuse or do you just try to randomly throw crap at the wall to see what sticks?

Korthia
gear
is
a
progression
path
for
casuals
and
catch-up
gear.

How many more times are you going to ignore this? You want to keep making nonsensical comments? Keep 'em coming! Let’s see how many more ridiculous things you can say. :+1: