Korrak's Revenge is back!

The anniversary event looks pretty good this year!

12 Likes

Calling it now with as hard as they are pushing level boosts they will nerf the XP gained from the battleground into the ground.

33 Likes

I don’t do old AV for leveling.
I do old AV for the crazy scaling

I will be ready coming Monday people will get one shot with my hunter and the legendary Sylvanas bow

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s not the crazy XP adventures from December a few years back, as it’s been greatly nerfed. Still fun to do though.

1 Like

I thought they did that last year already.

2 Likes

It will be even worse, they already removed bonus XP gains, heirloom XP bonus, etc. it can always get worse.

2 Likes

It’s tons of fun regardless. I’ll hold off judgement on the rest until it actually happens.

1 Like

I’m just happy to have something to do!

2 Likes

It’ll be nice if it’s like last years one. Purfect time to level alts.

1 Like

XP will be nerfed and people will riot.
Calling it :wink:

2 Likes

As long as we can get renown from it I’ll be happy.

1 Like

Cool, I can finish some reputation grinds.

/s

4 Likes

I remember alliance getting Roflstomped in this event, like consistently. I farmed a lot of marks of honor on my alts though and leveled a bunch from it.

1 Like

i don’t know, it looks like its going to be exactly the same as last year

2 Likes

The last time Korrak was back… the XP was nerfed and it didn’t feel like the very first time.

So

Tell me how the XP is this year.

2 Likes

Well it would be nice to level all my guys to 60 w/o having to do shadowlandsz

3 Likes

I thought he was orange.

Korrak should become a demon hunter. That’s three years of vengeance and he still isn’t satisfied

2 Likes

Korraks needs the timewalking scaling and XP bonus otherwise its not fun. timewalking pvp was absurdly fun to build around and even level toons in.

4 Likes