Korraks revenge insane que wait times

I am getting korraks revenge que times for 40+ mins and not able to get into it. Why is this happening? Am i the only one or is this a bug? I don’t know what i am supposed to do. Can anybody help me?

1 Like

Merc as Alliance. Our queues are like 5 mins max.

I did merc for the alliance and was still in a que well over 5 mins and still did not get in.

The people who were only queuing for the mount have their mounts and stopped queuing.

What time of day are you trying?

Wanna know the solution OP?..

M e r c
o
d
e

1 Like

I have been trying multiple times a day since they released korraks revenge and i still don’t have the mount. I don’t think its because people are not qued for it. I have managed to get in a few times but only after i had to group with somebody. The person i grouped with said they had a much smaller que than me so i decided to try it and i actually got in within a reasonably timed que but when im by myself and que for it always give me a less than 20 min average que but i always end up waiting for more than 40+ mins without it even popping up. Yesterday i waited over an hour in que and still could not get in.

Sounds like a bug or something if it works when you’re with someone else, and doesn’t pop at all for you. Maybe submit a ticket or something? Post in the bug forum? Or just make sure you always queue with someone. I’m not sure how to help you. :confused:

How close are you to getting the mount?

Right now im at 25% for the mount. Ill try to submit a ticket and ill see about posting this in the bug forums too.

I’d be more than willing to help you get into queues for the time being, if you would like. Hopefully they can figure something out though.

I queue multiple times a day, haven’t had a queue longer than 10mins on either faction.

If you wait for it alone then it’s only 10 minutes but if you accept a random BG in the meantime and you come back after 10 minutes , you will wait like 40 more minutes to get in . Somethings weird .

Yeah, sounds like a bug. Also, horde can merc for Korrak’s? That’s good too. :smile: