Korgath Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Korgath (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

1 Like

Skeletore - Undead Rogue
I don’t remember my guild
I don’t remember anyone’s names except Typhus

Starwolf, Cow, Warrior
Redwolf, Orc, Hunter
Cauldron Born
Acari, Echuta, Box, Damnation, WarSlappy, and so many others who’s names I can’t remember how to spell.

Leary, Tauren Warrior

Started in early BC but was hoping to reconnect with some cool peeps:
Ashiadine Blood Elf Hunter
OGCS
Main name I remember was Gelar, a rogue.

I remember being in Reckless Intent with you. Didnt you also play a troll?

Kenjiwing, UD Rogue (Insomniacs)
Any old insom/beneg/gc/pvp guys

5 Likes

Scyles - UD priest / mage
< Team Korea >

(Or)

Footwerk - NE Druid
< Drama >

Hey! :hugs:

Yo Scyles, we were in Team Korea together! We still play with a lot of Gentlemen’s Club people if you want to group up in Classic.

1 Like

Dox\Docks
Orc Shaman
< Team Korea >
Like Leary said, check the gcguild DOT net forums if you played with us and want to group up for Classic!

1 Like

Peonureeves
Orc Hunter
< Overrated >

Mostly PvP’d. I think I started in “beneg”, but forget what the actual guild name was.

Undeady
Undead Rogue

Guild leader name was Relkas (Orc Hunter)

I was a Hpally named Renquist in Cauldron Born… Used to heal Box a lot in raids…

@Leary

Speaking of Gentlemen’s Club, I remember being in The Forgotten Order and mass world PVP in BC in the Elemental Plane. Good times!

Rorydog - Convicts AUS guild.

Reckless Intent! Me too!

Used to play As a mage looking for people from AFK guild such as sauran Paigey/Rajewden adrielle etc.

Moldyheals - troll priest
Moldymeat - BE Paladin

Resolve

Blaster, Garbalex, TehMachine, Tenshineko, Bumblesack, Honomi, others?

how do we get ahold of the GC guys? got a like 15 person group trying to get together with good players for a new home on horde pvp

1 Like

add me on battle.net, dox#1815

we still have our forums (gcguild DOT net) and discord but they have been slow since we halted raiding again this expansion.