KORAYN not appearing as a companion

After completing the NIGHT FAE campaign (Drust and Ashes) and the follow-up quest to Soulbind with KORAYN, he has not appeared as a COMPANION at the COMMAND TABLE. After multiple reloads, re-logs, restarts, still nothing. Hunt-Captain Korayn (NPC) is currently standing opposite of Niya and Dreamweaver at the Forge of Bonds.

24 Likes

I’m also having this issue and have tried relogging, reloading, etc. Korayn is not usable for adventures, not showing up in the adventure UI at all.

2 Likes

Same issue completed Covenent Quest and Soulbind Quest with Korayn and he does not show up as an available Adventurer.

I currently have 9 Adventurers he would be my 10th.

1 Like

Same for me. completed the quest, the soulbind is active but doesnt appear as a compagnion.

1 Like

Same for me.

I am experiencing the same issue.

1 Like

I also do not have access to Korayn as a adventure table follower after completing the Night Fae Campaign and receiving Korayn as a Soulbind.

1 Like

Just happened to me as well.

Just completed.

Also same issue.

1 Like

Same Issue for me

Same thing here.

Same. I submitted a bug report.

I’m having this issue as well.

I’ve had this happen on both of my Night Fae characters.

Adding to the list. Completed the Korayn soulbind quest, did not get the Companion.

I have this issue too (I posted separately before I saw this thread). There’s a problem in the venthyr campaign which needs one of the zone quest chains completed first before it can be accessed. I hardly did any of the night fae side quests on my way to 60. I am wondering if there’s a quest chain involving korayn that needs to be finished first?

Doubtful; I’ve done all the sidequests in Ardenweald.

1 Like

Same here- Finished the mission/campaign, went to the table and didn’t have the level 1 I just got

Did not receive Korayn as well. Logged over to my Venthyr character and was able to obtain Draven, no issues.

Having the same issue!