<Knights Templar> [A] [PvE] Recruiting

Knights Templar roots were established during World of Warcraft’s launch on the Zul’jin |US - PvE| server. Our guilds mantra was “The causal guild that raids hardcore” and to a degree we will continue with that mantra during Classic WoW. We accomplish this by having a very casual guild environment, but a very focused and dedicated raid environment. Our goal in classic is to progress through all raids at a very steady pace while building a easy going and close knit guild community.

We are looking for members who share our same mantra. All members are expected to be respectful and polite when dealing with other members of the classic community. It’s important to remember that when you join our guild, you represent us at all times. For raid members, you will be expected to show up to raids on time and prepared to pull by raid start time.

Currently recruiting all DPS roles!

Guild Website:
@KTguild.com (without the @)

Raid Times:
Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday 8:00 -10:30 PM EST. Sunday will drop when raids are on farm.

If you are interested in joining feel free to post here or message Papacy#2992 or Drobu#2181 directly on discord

1 Like

To the top.

They’re also DKP. I mention this because it’s the info I dove into the google doc for.

Shame about the ban on talking politics/religion. I was looking forward to discussing whether or not the founding fathers constituted our first non-christian presidents, since a kind of non-denominational Deism verging on agnosticism was very much en vogue in the late 18th century.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Seriously, though, given the current climate in the country, I don’t blame them on this.

2 Likes

Hey, give some credit to the rest of the world. Electing racist nationalists has become very popular lately.

4 Likes

You know, it sounds like you and I agree politically, but sometimes people just want to play a videogame and leave the outside world behind.

4 Likes

It occurs to me that this right here is the exact reason to keep politics and religion out of guild chat! I completely derailed the conversation which is not something I intended, since I absolutely hope the best for this guild since it’s

1. DKP
    and
  2. PvE

Two things that have been woefully scarce in classic guild recruitment.

4 Likes

Unfortunately, topics like religion and politics can be very divisive, even amongst the closest of friends. We have seen these topics create problems in previous guilds and wanted to get ahead of any potential issues in this guild by banning these topics in guild chat. I’m sure most can appreciate this decision :blush:

Still looking for all classes!

2 Likes

Hello all, can’t wait to be in game! I’m new to the group, but I’m excited for a pve NA guild. Hope to see more people soon!

Once more to the top.

Still looking for more people!

Well it must be a knight only guild or paladin only guild.

Team is coming together

Join our shenanigans. \o/

Yes, please do!

To the top!

Sounds like too many uptight rules.

Sure, for someone in a guild called < Jerk Squad >.

We are a walking ball of fun.

We know our guild won’t be for everyone, but we do think the environment we are trying to create will be enjoyable to a lot of players. It sounds like you might be one of those players that our guild doesn’t work for. As such, we wish you the best in your hunt for a guild that does meet your needs.

Still looking for more members to build our ranks!