Kirin Tor Veterans

Heard my name called out here - Deval checking in. Add me if you’ve got any lingering feelings of malice or love, and we’ll work it out. Tag: DaLeechy#1747 Anyone hoping to hear from Arlixa can also shoot me a message, since we got married a few years after we unsubbed.

Good to see all the adorable gnomes are out in force in this thread. I’ll do a shoutout to Marx, since I recently recounted the story of us killing a group of NE hunters (gold farmers probably, jeez I wonder if classic will have gold farmers again?) in the Dire Maul arena while the chimera chewed on us. Much love to my favorite pally.

It’s been over a decade, and there’s still so many who checked into this thread looking for any sign of players from so long ago. I’ll check back in this thread after classic opens up to see if anyone else posts, and don’t forget the warcraft “classic connections 2004-2006” forum post if you’re looking for anyone else. A few others peeked their heads in there looking for memories and ghosts.

1 Like

Salach, used to play with Seraphic and RD. Lots of memories in this thread lol. Cubic#11528

Wow I wasn’t expecting to see so many familiar names, especially dio hamburger genes

1 Like

This is Vigra’s alt. Edenwynn and Brewpounder still playing and they still on kirin tor under there son guild call

surprised anyone remembers this ytmnd

i could never forget it. i was trying to find it after seeing him post but i can’t find it now

i was etis, dwarf paladin on kirin tor

wait you’re haline? do you remember when we dueled in ironforge for like two hours

i was on my druid and you were on your disc

1 Like

lol yeah good times. it’s still out there as diohamburger (dot) ytmnd (dot) com but it’s very loud

omg i’m so glad this still exists

here are some others old vestiges of lost nostalgia

judicate (dot) ytmnd (dot) com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4ch1RsKNVs rampage bug marcks did on his warrior shortly before being perma banned on mitz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGUsUSGnfgk flabbs old pvp video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEDUtMAedeg seraphic vs cairne

1 Like

I’d forgotten about a lot of that. Also for the record, ended up thinking Judicate was right :joy:

1 Like

dom was the australian guy that was account sharing with his brother right? they were the reason i got kicked from RD (thanks guys)

i remember that rampage bug though lol

yeah, dom and freak were brothers

yeah i remember them. are you playing classic?

yeah most likely. wife and i are still figuring out where to play though, not sure if playing with any vanilla ppl since everyone i’m still in contact with are so scattered

if anyone wants to add me they can entro#1284

not a 15 y/o troll anymore though but love to reminisce

i’ll add you, same goes for anyone else who may remember me/wants to play tho

alex#1193

the 15 y/o troll was good for laughs tho

1 Like

Hello Kirin Tor!

Damn, some of these names bring back so many memories. I love you guys

I’ve managed to snag this name again and I’ll relive my warlocking adventures in classic on the Bloodsail realm. I hope to run into some of you again

1 Like

Hi everyone!
Horde
Characters: Exorcistt, Poker, Logic,

I was the guild master of Anomaly Faction all through vanilla through cataclysm. We were on KT for vanilla and part of BC and we moved to Rexxar during BC.

We were a PvE guild focused on raiding back in the day.

We are regrouping with the original members on classic wow. Server: Mankrik - Alliance (I know something a little different)
So far most of the originals are back with us!
We are also on a Facebook messenger chat and discord, so if you remember us or would like to come say hi feel free!
Character name on Mankrik will be - Logic

1 Like

Any vets still around?

I pop in now and again.

I don’t know if anyone remembers me, but hi KT veterans! I have missed y’all. <3

Of course I do and I miss you too. :slight_smile:

Hiya Slade, SK, Horde-side foes and everyone else. Thirteen years on and Vanilla WoW PvP still ranks as the best gaming experience I’ve had. Boggles the mind.

I’m just here for the RP.

/wink Kroy

Rhinjet#11521