Kirin Tor Veterans

Oh my god! Slade! I remember Slade! First Something Something PVP Rank! Honorable guy too! I remember seeing him in gear back when Bombrik was first learning which way to aim a gun in Dun Morogh.

4 Likes

Hehe Slade I remember you parked on the Auction House Bridge in Ironforge opening lock boxes. You knowā€¦ back when Ironforge actually had people in it lol

1 Like

Nice to see so many old names. Hate the new forums though. Donā€™t really like the game much anymore either.

I genuinely hope you folks are doinā€™ good and maybe Iā€™ll see some of my old friends horde side before I finally call it quits for good. My entire game time of vanilla through Wrath is more than twice my game time since Cataclysm, the game just doesnā€™t seem as fun now. Xpac after xpac feels less and less and I think Iā€™m done for good.

So, as I said, itā€™s truly nice to see some of the old names.

Darkfoot, donā€™t know what happens, it shows Darkfoot on the top right of the sceen but posts under my pally.

1 Like

I donā€™t know if anyone remembers me, but hi KT veterans! I have missed yā€™all. <3

2 Likes

I remember you! <3
I probably did something stupid (I have a very vague remembrance of you being vexed with meā€¦?), so I am sorry about anything I did to piss you off.

I started Wow in Nov 2005, originally on the horde side in a guild called Hallowed Arcana. A huge chunk of the guild too advantage of the free transfer being offered to move to Farstriders. Played mainly as Calendel or a tauren warrior named Felbull. We would run 5 mans like crazy, mainly Scholo it seemed trying to get my freaking boots from Kirtonosā€¦ the jerkā€¦

Used to love the old late night raids, doing ZG20 and ā€œtryingā€ to get a full MC going. Seemed like there were more active players in the wee hours than primetime back then. Memorrriiiieeessss!

Heeeeyyyy Tula! You were one of my first friends on KT, of course I remember you!! Youā€™re too funny. I donā€™t think I ever got mad at you. <3 And if I did, Iā€™m sure I was in the wrong. :smiley: Good to see some familiar names are still around! The nostalgia is reeeaalll.

2 Likes

All the names still popping up! WOW. Mixie, I remember your name, at least, as well as Sladeā€™s. I believe I may have run into you all in world PvP or something, back when Eardstapan did a lot of Crossroads and Tarren Mill protection detail.

If you ever get bored and wanna come scratch the WoW itch, Iā€™m in a super awesome guild of friends whoā€™ve been playing since vanilla and you probably know a few of them! Come say hi! <3

hey Mixie I remember you. howā€™s it going?

Good to see you Reock! I wasnā€™t the most active in the guild but it was an honor to with The Rainmakers up until it disbanded.

2 Likes

Oh my goodness this thread brought back memories.

Itā€™s been SO long.

-Revak
-Serax

Slade! Oh wow

-Serax

I recognize a few people hereā€¦ I wonder if anyone remembers me or my priest (Kyru)

KT Lifer. I still play there every now and then. Started off Markkus as a pally and switched to a DK since WotLK. So many names and memories. I will be playing classic as soon as its released. For now I just rejoined to see what BFA was about.

1 Like

I had hoped Iā€™d find you lurking round hereā€¦ Donā€™t know if you recall so long ago but I remember you and your constantly running off with my flagā€¦
I must say of all those rogues back then your stun locks gave me the most trouble.
A troll disc priest named shogoth, should of been born an orc i guessā€¦

Hey KT vets. Not sure if people will remember me.

My character name was Admiral. NE rogue.

I joined back in 2004. I was in the main KT pvp group, then started raiding with Seraphic about 6 months b4 BC came out.

I hop back into the game every once in a while. Im hyped for classic. Thinking about rerolling on KT for the full nostalgic experience :slight_smile:

P.S. my brother is Smithwicks. T2 pally that was in Excelcius. Hes still hanging around as well.

Yeah that was a hard transition, hoping classic will draw back (or out of hiding) more of either or both guilds.

EDIT: woops wrong character, well you get the idea.

Well dang was thinking about the old days and found this topic randomly.

Alliance
Name: Gaurdian
Male Paladin
Started back in 2004 on KT

Guilds that I can remember
Army of the Crimson Claw
Twilight Euphoria
Codex

Been a while.
I was in Enders, Twilight Euphoria, Zeal and to be blunt a heck of a lot of guilds since classic lol. Most just sort of dissipated into the wind.