Kind reminder to the Devs; Bee Mount is STILL Alliance only

Please make it so Horde can use it once it’s unlocked, just like the Dino mount that only they can unlock but IS shared with Alliance to use?

Also a reminder to those who don’t have it yet, Pilgrim’s Bounty + Ani rep boost :wink:

17 Likes

Nope. Bee mount is payment for reskinned horses and gryphons.

If you want to fly around on a buzz boi the Alliance is waiting for you.

58 Likes

I dunno, if I make a big enough buzz, I might get it done, like how you are a pale blond void elf. Cause darn that irony.

31 Likes

One of bfas biggest failures. A whole event that screwed over half the players to placate a few complaints. All or none.

5 Likes

24 Likes

I have an equal amount of horde and alliance toons, I just think it’s only fair.
:woman_shrugging:

No.
Alliance need the help Lol

2 Likes

But, they’d then make an alliance toon to get the bee for their horde character, realise how amazing alliance is and stay!

That is sadly wishful thinking . . . Honestly I could give a kobold’s behind about the bee mount though, and while I am working currently towards kau’fon (think I’m slightly over half way through week two) I do think the Alliance needs SOMETHING unique to draw collectors to it . . . besides they made that old god bee mount so horde could have the animation rig skeleton. Not a completely even trade but it’s something.

2 Likes

Lol
I doubt that.

1 Like

(Honestly though, how did they not see the irony in that statement before posting?)

11 Likes

I’m hoping it’s intentional

Then again… it requires an awful lot of bleach to accomplish that look for a void elf.

4 Likes

Because all we need in the horde is alliance mounts. Sounds legit.

3 Likes

Since when are bees an alliance only thing?

3 Likes

I had forgotten All about that mount. Hell, I forgot about most of the mounts I’ve collected in 17 years. With me only using a handful of mounts now to fly around on, I bet my mount collection feels like the toys of misfit island.

1 Like

I guess since Blizzard turned a Bee into a Mount. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Poor Faldorian. Some say he realized the irony of his statement and became the first person ever to change their minds on an internet forum. Others think that he was dunked on so hard that he would never grace GD with his presence ever again. But most agree that he simply switched forum toons to hide his shame.

7 Likes

He can become a GD legend. :heart: We will always wonder his fate.

2 Likes

The bee’s pretty cute. I wouldn’t deny those lil hordies the joys of buzzing around on a bee. As long as they unlock it on Alliance, I’m fine with them being able to use it on their hordie toons.

Also, let’s have bee racing obstacle course battles.

5 Likes

Hmm, but clearly it would be Horde favoritism if it was given to Horde too without something of equal value being returned :thinking:

Perhaps the Alliance can get some mud huts in Stormwind in exchange? No, that would clearly not be equal. Going to have to think on this one.

3 Likes