Kilrogg Roll Call

With cross realms I almost never see any old school Kilroggians out in the world. Post a reply if Kilrogg has been your home far too many years to count.

3 Likes

almost all of my characters are on kilrog , I never seen someone from kilrog in these past past years :frowning: .

1 Like

Day 1 toon here. Shout out to all the old members of OwA, Titans of Kilrogg, Wake, and Cult.

1 Like

/pats Daergar on the bum. Good job buddy!

Can Alliance play too?

I miss all my old guildmates. Love to Aquitaine Raiders and Lux on Alliance, and Trial by Error on Horde.

1 Like

oh hi! Docworm here.

3 Likes

Been playing here since the beginning. I remember when Marz and Blizzak were rank 14s on the horde. We had some awesome fights.

2 Likes

/wave at Daergar. Miss all the Wake guildmates wherever they may be.

I’ll poke in at least once an expansion now. It’s just not the same when xrealm is everywhere now. You just feel like a stranger in a strange land rather than at home. Add in the Diablofication of the game and all tasks feel ever so futile.

Maybe they’ll roll back some of the changes if Classic does well. One can dream.

1 Like

DAY 1 Midnight Suns FTW …Where is Billkeyz!?

I’m still here but don’t play much anymore, looking forward to rolling day 1 on classic servers at the moment.

/wave @Dogteeth <3

1 Like

/pats Ronthar on the bum. Good job buddy!

1 Like

No love for the old members of AFK Burrito, huh Dae?

:wink:

1 Like

Anyone (horde) remember VOLTRON or church of hax or the Skittles drop crew?

Anyone remember snacks, or aluminum, or heeler?
I played an UD Rogue back then named Twizzle. Some of the best days of my life. This was all like 10 years ago.

1 Like

Titans of Kilrogg and Fallen /wave

1 Like

Why hi there!

Original Sinner here
Vanilla Guild: Apex
In Love With: Docworm since the beginning of time! :stuck_out_tongue:
Have been guildless and forumless since Burning. -_-

1 Like

Since 2005 baby!

1 Like

Rolled my first toon here back in the day but i didn’t start up until right at the end of vanilla. I was a lock named Apocrypha and my rl friend was also a lock in Conquest (i think was the name) named Stupida.

1 Like

Thats a name I’ll never forget.

I started back up and am rolling some new toons places. Anyone oldies who actually enjoy me still around?

Whatup Unthir! I’m playing Classic with TI on Atiesh, but retail TI is still around on Kil’Jaeden!

1 Like