Kilrogg Roll Call

Are people still active on classic?

Didnā€™t expect to recognize a few names here /wave
This toon was once named arcanewizard now you know my dark history.

Hey guys! I played my paladin, Nieliar, in vanilla in Avente. It was nice to see some recognizable names in this forum. I hope to see more of you guys around in Shadowlands! Kilrogg will always be my server.

This has been my main server since the end of BC when I started playing.

Hi, had my character since vanilla :slight_smile:

What is a Kilrogg?

Hey Daergar please kick Type in the nuts for me would ya?

PS Unthir im still bad.

Love Kanye!

Hello Everyone.

Iā€™ve been on Kilrogg since it started up. I was with a guild that went from alliance called fusion. They became exalted. I wasnā€™t active enough. I eventually created a guild and played and raided with my group. Not many of those folks left. Also serenity for a while. I would love to make more Battle.net friends and join up for whatever. My guild is war face but Iā€™d be down to join on a main a group of serious lovers of this game. Being social is what itā€™s all about!

Rejoined right before the Dragonflight Launch. I was old school Kilrogg from launch and was in Silvermoon Crusaders.

Not a lot of us from the old days.

Hail to the Dregs of Kilrogg!

Silvermoon Crusaders are Kilrogg server legend.

These guys chased world dragons with us, had a rogue tank, and were some of the most fun people you could group with.

I was (am?) in Illuminati. I think Illuminati did a couple split world dragon kills with you guys when neither of us could muster a full raid in time before the horde ate our lunch!

I just came back and am trying to get leveled and find a few people for M+.

Yep! Silvermoon Crusaders was awesome. Best guild Iā€™ve ever been part of. A great group of mature and chill people.

I was there when the GM Lexia tanked Onyxia. He said that as a Rogue he always wanted to do the job of tanking and we were over geared for it so we healed in during it.

I often check up on the names of my old guildies. Made sure to add them to see if any of them come on at any point, but alas, I donā€™t see any of them.

I remember Illuminati! Didnā€™t know anyone from the guild but remember when they were around.