Kilrogg Alliance Reconnections

Hello All I remember a few names here vaguely.
I played as follows.
Main : Frollet - NE Hunter - raiding with Asbestos and Remnants
Alt : Brilia - Human Warlock - mainly used as a toon to help a casual guild with progression as assistant raid leader (don’t remember the name of that guild)
Alt : Killingspree - Human Warrior - never raided but tanked plenty of 5 mans and UBRS
Look forward to reconnecting with you all soon :slight_smile:
Edit : Also did alot of AV and IF dueling on hunter
Hoping to reconect with :
Fauna - NE Druid
Myagi - Gnome Warrior (not friends but had lots of duels)
Bane - Human paladin
Taranelm - Human Paladin
Braffern - Dwarf Warrior
Galaron - NE Hunter
Psychosmurf - NE Warrior
and many more

1 Like

Long time ago, but I was on Kilrogg with… one guild whose name totally escapes me before the guild splintered and the group I played with becoming Surprise Robit post-TBC… though we all kind of went our separate ways out of the game late Wrath. Been back since Legion on a different server. All my characters back then, as a lot of variations of Demosthenes were taken, were Damma something. I was originally a Priest, but switched to Shaman mid TBC, which was JUST Damma.

Warrior-Hellhound

Started off with a small guild named Shadows of Onarasa then moved on to La Familia for a time. Went on to Honor and once Honor broke up we made The Awakening.

7 Likes

This is me. Started on Kilrogg and still on Kilrogg.

1 Like

Hue here. All of my toons were Hue-something. Huecifer, Huezelbub, Hueviticus, etc. I started with the guild Hero and then went to Common Blood. Looking to reconnect with folks from Hero and CB.

1 Like

I’ll throw my name in the hat. NE Warrior named Soldirath.

Recognize a few names here from back when dial up was a thing.

Was in Crusaders United, Kingdom, and Onara. Looking forward to seeing some old friends!

1 Like

What’s up Vesania, long time!

2 Likes

Was this myagi a gnome mage perhaps?

1 Like

Miyagi (spelling?) was a Gnome Warrior I believe.

Hey Soldi, been a long time indeed! I remember you, Kronax, Maltese, Hondo, and a bunch of others including that annoying Hunter named Celeborn. Good timea dude.

While in Kingdom I made lifelong friends with Galros, Paranoun, and Nieliar (if you remember them). We hang out in discord and chat all the time.

add me willthegreen#1549

1 Like

Logged in with wrong toon. It has been so long since I played last. I am so looking forward to getting the whole gang together. See you there.

Alia

2 Likes

Miyagi what up bro this is TheHFactor and my son Angelofpwn we used to play with Hezus and Missjuly, and someone I haven’t heard from in a long time Mahatma hit me back bro take care.

I’m not miyagi mate, I wad just saying I remember him.

Those names look really familiar my son and I have been playing for the long haul just taking short couple months off here and there it is good to see some old names my sons is Angelofpwn and TheJfactor and I am TheHFactor we remember Bane let me see Mahatma was a good friend Hezus BurrachoBob been a long time anyway take care good to see you.

Hello Kilrogg! Biggles the Paladin here. I was in XP and later raided as Holy with Monachus Orbis. I bailed from raiding in Northrend mostly due to burnout, and when I came back later (much refreshed, but no more raiding thank you) MO had like 2 people left. Looking to say Hi to anyone who is still around, I don’t miss the drama but I miss my guildmates. Shout out to the paladins, Kalenn, Parvo, Quichy. and Merddin, not a paladin but still cool anyway! and many more who escape me now. Miss you lots.

I’m still on kilrogg, still playing most days. No interest in raiding, but if you are short a tank (I run protection now) for general shenanigans and need muscle look me up.

COOL JUICE!!! Its hardelf Hey man hows it going!

2 Likes

Hey man i was in Defias Love that guild. My toon name was Hardelf i was a dps rogue hows it going!

Bane still plays normal wow time to time.

I remember those day.

1 Like

my old prey

1 Like