Killing the wounded

You stole my damn line!

1 Like

Just wait until you find out that isn’t even the only neutral healer tending to the wounded that the Horde murder.

1 Like

We didn’t think burning the thousands of civilians at Teldrassil was quite enough so we had to throw in the extra pandaren to make sure you all got the point. We’re still not sure, so be on the look out for the next NPC you thought you had forgot about and might still have feelings for!

5 Likes

NPC Name: An Actual Harmless Child

0/1 An Actual Harmless Child Slain

“What’s that? The Horde still doesn’t like being evil?”

0/12 Puppies Eaten

5 Likes

That child came at me with candy. I had to defend myself.

Putting him in the sack and swinging liberally at the nearest tree was warranted! I was fearing for my unlife!

6 Likes

Killing that neutral pandaren hit me in the feels.

“These people… they need healing… as do you.”

You’re making me feel things. STOP MAKING ME FEEL THINGS.

It was black licorice. Completely justified. That child did not want to live.

4 Likes

The Story forum a week later: “Did Those Puppies Deserve To Be Eaten? I Won’t Say They Did But I’ll Definitely Heavily Imply It”

5 Likes

I still haven’t killed any of the medic characters on my Hordies. I sheep/paralyze em and run away.

thats okay the alliance version be like

NPC name: Crippled Tauren Hunter

0/15 mindless beasts slain

One should never kill the wounded, as transporting them will slow your enemy down and caring for them will drain your enemy’s resources.

6 Likes

“Champion of the Horde, we are currently under siege by kittens. They haven’t done, said or thought anything that directly hurts us, but something something honor. Eat them. Eat them all. For the Horde.”

0/99 Kittens Devoured.

“Hero of the Alliance, the Horde presses down on our gates, the Naga swarm our shores, the very earth dies beneath our feet. Now, more than ever, we need heroes. But we can’t act too rashly. Please, for the sake of the world, arrange these flowers into tasteful bouquets.”

0/10 Floral Arrangements

4 Likes

"Hero of the Alliance, the Horde presses down on our gates, the Naga swarm our shores, the very earth dies beneath our feet. Now, more than ever, we need heroes. "

0/10 Horde Leaders Surrendered To

Peak WoW is where the Alliance decides to surrender to the Horde because Blizzard doesn’t want to write their story but the Horde can’t accept because all their characters have been killed.

Excuse me I am having trouble finding the subscribe button contained within your post.

‘Why it’s okay to stomp on small animals (but only if you’re Horde)’, a twenty-seven paragraph essay by Deathmurder the blood elf paladin.

“The hate and vitriol in this community is too much. I’m just so tired of people accusing Horde players of being fascists.” - Deathmurder forty posts later in response to someone posting the grimacing emoji.

I mean, I’d play World of Dwarf Fortress.

5 Likes

“Kitteneater the Deliberately Evil is actually a very morally complex character, and if you refer back to WWII…”

Imagine caring about this, lmao.

6 Likes

If you want a warcrime there is a horde invasion quest to kill a mistweaver monk protecting a building full of wounded non-combatants so the horde soldiers can finish them off.

1 Like

I normally just don’t kill the wounded soldiers because players on the opposite faction need them for their WQ.

2 Likes