Kill trading, cheating, honor system gaming

Players are creating low level alts and parking them at the razor hill graveyard to farm hks on their alts, in order to artificially inflate the honor pools. This is blatantly cheating. They are doing it right in the open and even advertising it, forming raids. The alliance characters just stand and rez over and over and the low level alts just farm up their 15 HKs.

7 Likes

The honor system encourages all sorts of shady behaviour. Although this is dumb, I donā€™t know if itā€™ll ever be considered a big enough deal for blizzard to take action against unless it becomes a massive epidemic. But there are bigger problems right now. Bots need to be dealt with first imo.

In addition, back in the day, there were things like HK and win trading in premade vs premade WSGā€™s that got a few people banned. We will almost certainly see a minority of players engaging in some form of this soon, as WSG popularity will increase and HK decay is changing.

6 Likes

Theyā€™re helping you by doing this if you care even slightly about your rank. Ungrateful.

11 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s why I personally donā€™t care too much about it atm.

It helps regular players rank, which takes a slight edge off the influx of bots.

1 Like

LOL! They are just adding more people (alts) to the pool meaning there can be more of each rankā€¦

2 Likes

Itā€™s CHEATING, I donā€™t care if it ā€œhelps,ā€ what donā€™t you understand about CHEATING?? Thatā€™s exactly what CHEATING is, it ā€œhelpsā€ in a way that violates the rules.

Pathetic.

11 Likes

Itā€™s not cheating to play an alt and obtain honor on it. Ridiculous.

7 Likes

Nobody said getting honor on an alt is cheating.

In the manner that theyā€™re doing it in, as described, might be considered a form of cheating. You have to admit that at least.

2 Likes

Imagine being this intentionally obtuse and willfully ignorant. Itā€™s clear what is going on. This isnā€™t alt going out to red ridge and doing some ganking, or playing a few low level WSG games to help boost the pools. Itā€™s people creating their own alts, on alt accounts, and farming themselves over and over to inflate the pools.

Hilarious the amount of cheating apologists come rushing to defend this blatant cheater behavior. Pathetic.

10 Likes

About as cheating as arranging cross faction duels.

1 Like

Now I am even more confused. They are farming their own low level alts with their other low level alts?

1 Like

Every time I think it canā€™t get any worseā€¦

Getting to the point that this game isnā€™t even going to be worth playing.

1 Like

Well, you tell me what you think. When you see an alliance named ā€œKillmeforhkā€ rezzing over and over, they are just naked level 5s standing thre doing nothing, half of them have names that reference exactly whats going on, or a name similar to their mains name. They stand out there and just make a raid and farm themselves over and over. I mean is it reasonable to think that itā€™s just some wayward new player who happened to find themselve at the razor hill cemetary and just cant figure out how to get away? Get real.

And when i went there to nuke them to combat the cheating, i start getitng hate tells from the top rankers. Itā€™s pretty obvious whats going on to anyone with at least room temp iq.

1 Like

thatā€™s pretty funny tbh.

ā€œKillmeforhkā€ lol.

But yeah as others said, technically they are also helping you rank as well.

There are bigger and more important problems to worry about dude.

1 Like

Of all the cheating going on in the honor system, this is one of the least important ā€˜problemsā€™.

The thing with this is ā€¦ it hurts literally no one, actually helps everyone.

9 Likes

I for one want to know what rule is supposedly being broken. Does this dude know that cross faction collusion is allowed on Classic?

2 Likes

Getting kills on your alt isnā€™t cheating you dolt

2 Likes

Na itā€™s, fine. Wear your suit of shame to help identify cheaters so they donā€™t get raid slots

:fish: :bear:

wow itā€™s actually pathetic the amount of rationalizing and cheater apologism going on here.

1 Like

So playing alts is not allowed? Or going AFK is not allowed? Or is it a combination of both AFK and alt that isnā€™t allowed?

2 Likes