Kill the Horde council

“Your Horde” sucks. But more to the point, why are you wasting your time here? Posting on the Story Forums is doing jack all in helping you reach your goal. Blizzard only remembers we exist when they need a place to dump a General Discussion thread they don’t want to look at anymore.

11 Likes

I am trying to get blizzard to notice me. Once they Help me fixing the Horde the way i want it to be i will stop posting new topics.

1 Like

Pro Horde posters are more cringe than Pro Night Elf posters.

Change my mind.

7 Likes

And remember that most of us only want to recover our lands and live in isolation once again.
That and to let Tyrande kill Sylvanas but other than that we just want to be left alone (mainly by Blizzard).

4 Likes

Then you’ll die unhappy.

8 Likes

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/what-reparations-should-the-alliance-get/651847/303

:pancakes:

24 Likes

Oh God, I had forgotten about them.
:face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Idk if I would count this as a pro horde post, more a pro war monger post. (What’s the difference amirite?)

10 Likes

If this thread counts as pro-Horde does that make the council anti-Horde? Is that how it is perceived by the Alliance?

6 Likes

No you don’t. You only exist to bully Horde players.

Won’t stop me from keep trying.

Or let Sylvanas kill Tyrande and the rest of her cringe discount dark elves.

I am not the one here opening new topics trying to make the life of ther other faction miserable. You on the other hand…

3 Likes

Just all the people on both factions that think this is dumb.

I have literally not started a single topic on these forums elf boi.

Strange how Erevien only posts once a month with endless cringe.

Strange how so many profiles have been private from the onset of their posting last year in the midst of various arguments.

Almost like some of these characters are certain people LARPing certain “roles”.

11 Likes

I’d go even further and say this is straight-up an anti-Horde post. The last thing the Horde needs is more dead characters.

OP is just an attention seeker though so it doesn’t matter much, lol.

19 Likes

You see the lost characters have no value to begin with. So it will not hurt at all to purge us of our weakest elements.

1 Like

Hey man, I don’t judge what someone does with their free time. If someone wants to, say, stir up a little trouble on the SF, or ask embarrassing medical questions they don’t want to tie back to their main account, or even advocate for more barefoot skins in Overwatch for all the female characters, that’s their prerogative.

And I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn’t for these meddling kids!!!

4 Likes

It’s just Erevien he is his own trademark :wink:

1 Like

Well stirring up trouble is necessarily against the rules.

I’m not doing this whole song and dance with you again, lol.