Kill off Liadrin

Suprised of my response for once?

Edith. If you want to get rid of any blood elf character do it with Aethas and Halduron.

You want to put Claudia Christian out of a job? For shame—the woman is a terrific VA!

(And yeah, I know she’s also Knaifu, but who knows when we’ll see Knaifu again.)

Knaifu left the blade and is now wandering around freely.

Yeah. I wouldn’t expect you to defend an alleged Alliance character, that’s usually one of your common accusations.

1 Like

Well, I mean… I’d expect an Alliance fan to absolutely defend an alleged Alliance character.

3 Likes

What if…we’re all horde fans and erevien is the only true alliance patriot left?

5 Likes

Liadrin did her best to serve Sylvanas in Bfa as far as I can tell. We didn’t see her during Saurfang’s rebellion and she only showed up again after the dust had settled. Halduron however directly worked with the initiator of the Purge of Dalaran(Vereesa) and Aethas sold out the most precious artifact of the Sunstrider Dynasty(Felo’melorn) to the Kirin Tor. Crap like that is literally textbook treason.

1 Like

Oh gosh. I’ve been outed…

Ah yes, the two factions… light worshippers and baby eaters.

1 Like

Sad Panda Noises I wish it wasn’t like that.

4 Likes

Liadrin is like the coolest paladin this game has left and that Hearthstone duel sealed that to me.

…but what about Death Knights and Demon Hunters following Bolvar and Illdain?

I wouldn’t call that a ringing endorsement. lol

I don’t know about anyone else but I loved it how Liadrin made Turalyon feel uncomfortable when it was them facing off in the Stromgarde Warfront. Turalyon acting all indignant that there are paladins in the Horde was gold.

I’m not going to agree with her assessment that “The Light is on the Horde’s side” because that’s just silly, but if Horde being able to wield the Light is enough to troll certain peoples in the Alliance, I say we need more of it.

Tempted to start playing my tauren paladin again all of a sudden. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Like the christinization of the barbarian the light is spreading to the horde.

1 Like

What do you mean, “is spreading”? Liadrin and the Blood Knights have been around since BC.

2 Likes

They were around as this syphoning light energy warlock paladins until they just became a regular paladin.

Cool idea but they quickly reversed decision probably because they couldnt keep it going.

Not really. That honor falls to Turalyon since he is the last surviving of the original human paladins of the Silver Hand. Then comes Arator and Tyrosus and THAN Liadrin.

Nightborne are atheists. Most Horde races are shamanistic. Blood elves stick out like a sore thumb with their own paladin order. And I am not sure what I would put the Earth Mother faith on. Elune is actually a real deity. So are the elemental spirits.

1 Like

… Which happened at the end of BC. Which is more than 10 years ago in real time.

1 Like

Yes /10 char