Kicked from group for solo'ing boss

Welcome to post-covid WoW, nobody is nice anymore.

I live 3 blocks from a liquor store, and sometimes I walk to save gas, and when I do there is always a knife in my hand that I can flip open in an instant. 3 times I have had to flip it open, and the robber always jumps back in their car and takes off due to fear of melee dmg.

I fear the motorcycle/scooter jackers, they have helmet and leather armor which gives them some protection against melee defense.

2 Likes

No it would have been faster to wipe when everyone died.

If the boss was already at 3 % they would not have had time to vote kick.

The boss was somewhere >3% when you decided to solo, enough that they all had time to get bored and vote to kick you.

3 Likes

It not matter in classic either really.

If I am thinking of the few main skippers we have…they are skipped for reasons. Crap loot a big one.

If in leveling…you don’t need the 36K xp. You can get that faster in a quest.

(post deleted by author)

You have no idea what your talking about here . He was 3% from dying, I got kicked, he reset. Not sure what your missing here. I was the only one alive fighting him while they all lay dead watching ,

Player joins a team game…

Player refuses to play as a team…

Team kicks player because they do want to play the game or they’d be in fallout 4 with mods.

You’re not the victim in this, and this is because tanks like you have treated 4 other people, every run, for the last 2-4 years as garbage on the soles of your shoes, to follow you around as you play solo.

Blizz needs to nerf tanks more, a lot more, take all their DPS away, and make then threat holders again like they should be.

11 Likes

You can’t initiate a vote kick during combat. If you’re going to lie, at least try to make it believable.

There is SO much missing from this story.

I learned something a few years ago, and once I learned this… I can never unsee it. I noticed people who tell a story going “So I didn’t do anything but be helpful, then the other person SCREWED me over for no reason” tend to be the ones who are wrong, but people who go “Yeah I did wrong him, I shouldn’t have done xxx, but I think he wronged me too when he did xxx” are the people who are telling the truth majority of the time

4 Likes

i 100% was kicked during the fight.

And what percentage was he before you were kicked?

Also: if you don’t listen to the group, they may not be happy about that.

Thus, you need to communicate and listen to your group.

Yes.

2 Likes

im 36 years old, I have nothing to hide. What I said is the truth, I was kicked because they wanted to restart the fight for some reason and didn’t want to wait for the remaining 3% , more than likely because they probably thought that bosses hp is full, and not half. so they probably thought he still had half his health remaining

2 Likes

That has much more detail than what you wrote

You weren’t helping your team, you were just doing your own thing solo.

Sorry, but you deserved that kick. Hell, I’d have kicked you too.

Maybe next time, you pick up the candle and work with your team rather than being smug and trying to solo everything like it’s a follower dungeon.

2 Likes

yup.

10/char

For how long? What % was the boss when everyone died? how much % did you slowly burn thru while they were unable to release because it’s a boss fight?

It was enough that they had time to decide to vote kick you…

And now here you are, contemplating why they disliked you so much they kicked you.

2 Likes

What detail ? Im just guessing they are newbs, that is not my problem though. They assumed the boss is full hp and punish me for their lack of knowledge? Once again I don’t know if thats it, just an assumption seeing how the dk did not know how to put the candle down.

I can get behind that and it makes much more sense said like that. I do believe you then, people are saying you shouldn’t have done it but personally I’d be glad to have a free easy kill

1 Like

Which is it?

3 Likes

Yea ive had tanks finish a boss that is almost dead a few times and im like nice job! Instead I was kicked here and shunned like I was in the wrong. Which is why I said were living in a backwards world where the guy doing a good job is punished and the guy who messed up gets to stay ( The dk who moved all over the place with the candle ) , which I was fine with its a regular dungeon , i never said anything to him

He practically carried the entire group, who died just because of a DK’s mistake and you still say he deserved to be kicked? Jesus. How boring you are.

1 Like