Kicked from dungeon for Dragonflight wings

Yeah, you do. Because this was the original claim:

So where exactly has he done this for every single new feature?

And are we all just ignoring this:

2 Likes

Wrong for what? It’s content. It’s a show. He has a recurring sub and gets all of the stuff he whines about every time it’s released. It’s meant to be a form of entertainment and people who don’t go outside think it’s real rage.

I remember this happening back in wotlk-cata but not since.

:dracthyr_comfy_sip:

Mmm sparkle pony…

Blizzard just ignored that for monies.

1 Like

Idc about Auslöschen. They’re making stuff up every time they comment. Why feed the troll?

1 Like

Yep. Initial backlash was rather fierce. Actually I suppose it was over the wod one was well, but I don’t really remember anybody kicking others over it.

… then why are you trying to argue with me and getting involved with that discussion? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I’m not. You asked for the spit reference, I provided it. You’re terrible at gaslighting.

1 Like

I don’t doubt it. This can happen easily in a vote kick system

1 Like

I know but I’m just stating the obvious that it isn’t too farfetched that the same playerbase (Asmon’s viewers) that got the /spit emote removed from the game due to harassment wouldn’t also be capable of now harassing players for similar reasons when Asmon just put a video out complaining about it to the same audience in his new video and never told them to stop harassing players for doing it for the original incident. I don’t know if he did or not but since his tweet is still up it seems like he didn’t. For example, this OP.

1 Like

Time and time again people get stuck with recolors while store mounts and promo’s get all the love. It will only get worse.

I don’t doubt it happened, but it is Blizzards fault.

1 Like

No… I’ve been asking Ausloschen for the reference for the quote I gave you.

1 Like

Stick to your day job, you can’t out-checkers me.

1 Like

Umm… people just proved me to be right? Too bad you are unable to read the link that was posted but what I said was true. I am subbed to him. I know what he says and he said that. He hates the instore mounts. He has said multiple times that he believes they should all be taken out and brought back in as raid rewards. He truly has said that.

He says he wants people to fight against that and to stop the store mounts from becoming more popular. He has always opposed them.

Which link?

LOL what? I can’t think of a single battle pet I use regularly that was a raid drop. The closest would be Chrominius which drops from Blackwing Lair, which has been soloable for over 10 years. :laughing:

The most frequently used battle pets are from the open world, or oddball things like Darkmoon Faire or crafting.

1 Like

Take your blind fold off so you can see.

1 Like

Provide the link.

Dude… you don’t even know what you’re getting involved in anymore. :woman_facepalming:

This is what we have always been talking about:

Because this is exactly what Soulebreaker already said:

Keep up.

No one proved you right.

Does not equate to:

Nor him currently telling people to harass others in game right now over DF stuff.

1 Like

He’s been positive about DF so I want to Ausloschen to give me the link that shows otherwise.