Kicked from dungeon for Dragonflight wings

Met with a “lol you bought the Epic edition” comment.

Apparently if you spend money for cosmetics, other players do not like that. And you will be shunned.

Not the 1st time, had a similar issue when I have gotten in-game shop mounts.

17 Likes

press x to doubt

98 Likes

not sure why anyone wouldn’t get the epic edition, it’s $20 more for a month of sub and several cosmetics, so if you think the cosmetics are worth $5 it’s worthwhile

27 Likes

47 Likes

Not 100% sure if this is real or not but if it is its a clear example why so many want to do solo content and not worry about people like this.

24 Likes

And Today. On this episode of things that never happened. We have a lovely post about something… that never happened!

26 Likes

ill take things that have never happened for 500, alex

17 Likes

Really? Because I’m pretty sure.

Good thing they add more solo content every expansion than the one before it, in that case. Now if only the people saying they want more solo content would actually DO IT once it’s released.

2 Likes

Asmongold told people to harass anyone you say wearing that stuff and he is still telling people to do it. As long as he keeps doing it and is not stopped by Blizzard, the harassment will continue. Asmongold controls what Blizzard does. They are afraid to punish him.

9 Likes

Its an issue of content and reward. If Torghast dropped gear for Torghast progression, it would be very popular. Instead, you grind it for dust and have to get your gear elsewhere.

Solo content, in many ways, has been for people with raid/M+ gear except for the basic outdoor leveling progression and WQs.

6 Likes

Somebody’s forgotten the screams of anguish that dominated this forum for months when Horrific Visions came out, since they were “content only for the 1%”.

Really? Where? Each expansion has had just about the same for a long time: end game zones with dailies/WQs. The most we could say they added was Visions/Torghast, both of which failed and still needed groups to do well for most people.

4 Likes

Those moments are hilarious because they just revealed to you that they’re mad about something so silly.

2 Likes

Yep, visions assumed you had good enough gear to properly go through them. Pet Battles lock the best pets behind raid drops. Going back and doing old raids is nerfed so thaty Legion+ content requires good gear.

It’s frustrating for sure.

2 Likes

Asmon hasn’t said anything about the Dragonflight stuff.

4 Likes

Cry baby jerks will be jerks. Its what they do.

Its jealousy because they can’t afford it.

5 Likes

https://media.tenor.com/PG7TQGmTPoMAAAAC/are-you-serious-spiderman.gif

Why my gif not showing up, Blizz?!

8 Likes

I’ve been kicked for stupid reasons while leveling in the past. When people queue with friends they can kick you for any reason, even no reason. I just stopped queing for dungeons mostly and I tend to level fast just questing.

3 Likes

He does every time some new feature comes out. He wants all the people who sub to him to get mad at anything Blizzard does with microtransactions. And he only started doing that after he saw how much positive attention The Act Man got when he made a video saying microtransactions need to die. Almost all the views for that were positive. Now Asmon knows what is popular to support and so he does whatever brings him the money.

2 Likes

No he does not. Not about features. He says he hates store mounts. It was McConnell that told people to go spit on other people on store mounts during BFA.

6 Likes