Kicked from a leveling dungeon

Found out why on my alt after asking the new tank who joined, got a much ruder message along the lines of “Because I joined a half finished dungeon”.

As if it’s in my control when people choose to leave. This type of player deserve a permanent ban from group finder systems.

3 Likes

So the tank got unreasonably upset for joining a half finished dungeon and initiated a vote kick to kick you? I’m guessing he didn’t even consider that he was basically making yet another player join a half finished dungeon, too, with his actions. No, I’ll bet that player has no such self reflection ability.

4 Likes

Let’s see if I got this right:
The tank of the group leaves mid-dungeon for whatever reason and then another player joins the group. This is a completely random player joining mid-dungeon with 1 or 2 bosses left to kill most likely. After a few minutes, due to the break in between being able to kick people from the dungeon, you get booted from the group because a majority of at least 3 out of the 4 other players in the group decided to kick you. When messaging the tank they say the reason was “I was upset I joined an almost finished dungeon”.

… this is seriously the story you are going with?

15 Likes

When youre late to the trend, all the good made up stories have already been used

7 Likes

On the one hand it does sound incredibly illogical, on the other hand, with how many players there are in this game, I also wouldn’t be too surprised if this actually happened. Sometimes things can tick someone off when they were already in a bad mood and they lash out.

1 Like

This is the “Story” that happened. It’s embarrassing and hard to believe.

It’s not all too far fetched if you have a look at what type of people play this game, and how they act once they’ve got anonymity. Want to act like a donkey because of said anonymity? You lose your privileges.

Want the whole story? The level 10 twink tank we had left after the mecha-spider boss before the big jump down, so we waited at the next quest giver for more people. After these people (tank included" joined the dungeon, they were ported to start of the instance instead of where we were.

While waiting for the clown to arrive, I was kicked. Once I got his name and the name of his server, I asked why. What I posted above is what he said, but far more polite.

“Decided” is a poor choice of words. People spam whatever their mouse hits first in these dungeons, they can’t or don’t want to read.

1 Like

In a leveling dungeon, the only thing that matters is end dungeon xp. This is a boon for said tank.

It remains illogical

5 Likes

It does, sometimes people are just having that rough of a go with things that when they get to some sort of breaking point they lash out over seemingly inconsequential things. It is illogical, and sometimes our brain doesn’t care about logic. I know I’ve been in moods before that something that normally is not an issue for me is suddenly a big deal and I’m somewhere between incredibly upset and extremely livid over it. It happens.

1 Like

Understandable. But i still dont think the brains first reaction is to compound and make the matter worse. Yes i understand when youre at that point not all your actions are going to make sense (like throwing a tool when you get frustrated with a project and then having to go get tool).

The process of kicking someone is something that has to he thought out and then acted upon.

Story is entirely fabricated :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Certainly is. I love spending my time on here creating make-believe forum posts in this cesspool because I have nothing better to do in my life :slight_smile: All make believe just to waste your time!

Lmfao you’re actually delusional if you think people in leveling dungeons think at all. Most in high m+ don’t either.

A significant amount of thought was put into kicking someone when the reason “cuck” was proposed in a previous dungeon. Mmmmhhhhhmmmmm, alot of thought indeed.

1 Like

run a follower dungeon?

So some things don’t add up.

There were 4 people at random he could have picked. What did you do to be singled out. And what did you do to make it so the others agreed to the kick?

Inb4 you claim innocense because youre an angel and just the victim here

2 Likes

Was it a dumb reason to kick you? Sure. I still can’t figure out exactly what happened either.

But does it warrant someone getting banned? No. They didn’t break any rules. Unless there was language he used when whispering. Then you can report that. Otherwise, someone initiated, everyone else hit yes. Dumb or not, that’s not against the rules.

Oh I’m definitely no angel, but sitting “afk” at a quest giver, waiting for THE TANK to show up is doing something wrong?

You know how bullying works right? People get singled out, it isn’t a foreign concept.

AS I SAID ABOVE!!! Most people in leveling dungeons haven’t got an iota of thought when something pops up, they just click whatever their mouse is closest to.

I’m sorry, but are you sure you’re playing WoW? Have you ever been inside a LFG Leveling dungeon in the past, oh I don’t know, 10 years?

2 Likes

Yup, and theres always a reason someone gets singled out. And I asked specifically why.

Plenty. And unless someone goes afk, never seen anyone get kicked, especially from cyber bullying tactics.

And alluding to this being a common trait is another check on the " didnt happen" side

Lmfao, so you don’t know how bullying works.

Well lucky you big man, you haven’t run into people with the emotional maturity of a 2 year old. May I ask how you do it?

Bullying doesnt happen at random. So again, what did you do to get singled out?

And how did you know it was the tank that kicked you? Why did you have to get the tanks name and ask them personally. Why couldn’t you just ask whoever it was you messaged to get the tanks name? And the likeliness that someone would actually bother giving you a response from a “why me” whisper…

So many things not adding up

Remember every time this happens op will “conveniently” leave details out that aren’t favorable to them, assuming this entire scenario happened at all. It’s guaranteed at this point.

5 Likes

This is 100% a selective telling of the events in question.

4 Likes

Yeah, this whole story doesn’t make sense at all. There’s gotta be more to the story.

:cat: :cat2: :cat: :cat2: :cat:

2 Likes