Kicked from a leveling dungeon

Banned permanently from group finder systems? Don’t you think that’s a little harsh, OP? You’ve got to be kidding.

:cat: :cat2: :cat: :cat2: :cat:

1 Like

Should have asked to speak with the manager.

2 Likes

You know, thinking about my experiences in leveling dungeons and the times I have thought about or have initiated a vote kick, I normally made sure to observe for a bit. Sometimes that AFK at the start is the twink’s alt on another account. Sometimes someone does AFK or DCs and we might continue on a few packs, maybe even a boss, before doing anything. Heck, even in times the tank has DCd most of the groups I’ve been with will give them a few minutes before vote kicking them out to try to get a new tank. Now I know you’re not saying you got kicked for being AFK, that’s just the most common reason for vote kicks in my experience.

Only once have I been in a group where someone got kicked due to poor attitude (not counting LFR), but it was in Heroic Dawn: Rise. There’s normally an understandable reason for someone to vote kick.

1 Like

You keep saying that, care to start noting what doesn’t?

Really couldn’t care less what a bunch of pessimistic forum clowns think, just sharing a disappointing story on the state of LFG.

Again, delusional. Bullies don’t need any reason other than to feel bigger or better than the other person, typically because they’re a shallow person at heart who knows they’re worthless, so they take their feelings out on others at random.

Yeah I was kicked last night too. I ran one of those follower dungeons and the AI group members realized how bad I am and gave me the boot.

Please ban them too, Blizz.

Then why make this thread? There’s a button in game to submit feedback.

5 Likes

There was another half to that sentence.

Yeah I seen that and it makes no sense, which is why I ignored it. If you don’t care what people on the forums think then you sharing this story with us means you care what we think.

1 Like

Or it helps to ramble and get something off your chest.

Again, there’s a feedback button that would have allowed you to vent to Blizzard and avoid the “pessimistic forum clowns” but whatevs.

Anyways, I agree with the “clowns” that say there’s more to your story. The person that popped in your dungeon can’t kick you on their own, two other people had to agree. Those two people were also part of the half finished dungeon and I doubt they randomly picked you.

5 Likes

For someone who doesn’t care what we think you’re trying to justify yourself awfully hard here.
Your story is laughable and brief, there’s no evidence supporting it happened at all much less the way you claim and you left out all details of what actually happened before you got kicked. You accuse us of being skeptics when you are incredibly suspicious and it’s not even a Sunday. Either practice what you preach and leave us to think whatever we want, or persist in this doomed thread you have made.

2 Likes

Funny how being called a liar makes someone a little angry.

This isn’t a ragemode thread.

1 Like

So you admit you care now? Excellent we’re making progress.

3 Likes

You weren’t being called a liar. I eluded towards that you left things out which you implicitly admitted to, whilst also demonstrating why you were kicked most likely.

An example of accusing you of lying would’ve been to say whether the run didn’t happen or you didn’t get kicked at all, but no one thinks that. Pretty sure everyone is of the same mind that you very much so could enjoy making new characters, and by the things you specifically said in this thread it is also very likely that you’d get kicked.

So folks believe you got kicked. We also know that most likely you are leaving things out to make yourself look good to continue the everlasting “kicked from group”-trolling on these forums.

You mean the things that are NOT in the game below level 60? The same thing that is NOT a leveling dungeon? The same thing that does NOT have a xp reward for completing? Great advice.

1 Like

I think that, or at least that it’s possible. I think that someone who would lie by omission isn’t that far off someone who would lie outright.

1 Like

This usually results from one of two things.

1. guilty conscience
    Or
  2. not getting the validation you seek meaning:

is also false

1 Like

OP, I can only suggest this: as frustrated as you may feel about something that happened in a dungeon run, do not come here to post about it. You will be accused of lying (either directly or by ‘omission’) without a shred of evidence. Happens frequently.

I can only say that annoying things happen in this game now and then because, people being people, there will always be a proportion of crap in the mix. Try to find the fun in the game and learn to just step around the steaming piles that drop now and then. :sunglasses:

1 Like

It does though? You get 20% less exp, but that is still exp. It’s a 5% decrease per follower, which they did change from a 20% decrease per follower. So initially yeah, it gave a negligible amount of exp. Will you level as fast? Maybe, if you’re a DPS you’re likely to have long queues so the convenience of the follower dungeon being ready whenever you are makes up for that.

I love getting sucked into a leveling dungeon in progress. You get the full bonus xp in a fraction of the time. What’s not to like about that?

LOL this is definitely not the whole story and probably not even the any of it.