/kick, /stink, /shake, /moan emotes are being removed

:frowning_face:

Drool, cough, burp, fart, whistle, spit, and moon no longer change when used while targeting a player.

Pounce and groan are changed

Blizzard this isn’t funny anymore, stop

321 Likes

Can’t risk offending anyone. The whole game must be purged of anything but positivity. :roll_eyes:

168 Likes

We warned you…

168 Likes

O no, well I guess they actually did nerf the emotes we were memeing about. Also some that I never would think would be put on the list either.

11 Likes

I didn’t know kick, shake, and stink were even emotes lol

54 Likes

This is just a dumb pointless change, wouldn’t it be easier to just make the option of “turn off Emotes, make emotes unseeable” instead of removing pointless things and doing pointless changes. Wow a simple change would have fixed all of it instead of going through and just wasting time by making sure you remove and adjust every emote.

75 Likes

so is /pizza and /doom, which as a warlock player… is one of my favorites.

8 Likes

So is /fart and /burp, I hope our characters won’t get gas pains.

23 Likes

Hahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

37 Likes

There’s already an option to remove it from the chat. I’ve not seen emotes in years.

8 Likes

moans dramatically and screams out Bobby Yachtics name

6 Likes

12 Likes

I just hope they don’t nerf this face, 'cause schmexiness of this magnitude is dangerous.

11 Likes

never knew pizza was an emote lo!

Ok well it seems like a really big waste of time, and a pointless distraction that doesn’t benefit anyone.

7 Likes

Now that I’m done laughing, what a complete joke. Who are they trying to please, themselves? This is beyond pathetic but on par for the idiocy that has happened the past month or so…

80 Likes

I’m sure changing these emote in games is really helping with their lawsuits that happened in real life

30 Likes

I didn’t know pizza was one but I do like the doom one lol

I’d imagine some of these emotes are still used by the ERP community, sucks to be them i guess. I’ve already unsubbed from this trash game just waiting on my time to run out.

14 Likes

A gentle reminder that Blizzard is dead and this is now bLizzard.

36 Likes