/kick, /stink, /shake, /moan emotes are being removed

It’s the worst sort: Sponsored by Pizza Hut IIRC

Here’s the full list although clearly now out of date:

While I don’t use these emotes generally, the scrubbing of this game is ridiculous.

41 Likes

Guess this’ll be the forums outrage topic for the next week. Wish they’d just dropped all this at once so the public attention span would have just gotten over it quicker. It’s more annoying drawing it out like this.

12 Likes

I can still sit on someone laying down. Awesome :crazy_face: :smoking:

11 Likes

My biggest /sigh when they added Void Elves is they don’t have a voiced /doom

4 Likes

People laugh, but its the starting point we’re seeing. Not the ending. Wokeness takes the fun out of everything.

81 Likes

So…how long until they effectively remove the ability for custom emotes with /e or /me as a way of bypassing these constraints? And then kill off the RP community entirely -_-

10 Likes

So… I don’t really care if they change these cosmetic things, and blizz can do whatever they want with their own product, and I get that public scrutiny is high right now… That said, this really feels like throwing the baby out with the bathwater

8 Likes

we need a Cosby Emote.

18 Likes

I’m not outraged, it just seems extremely kneejerk at this point… so more /facepalm I guess?

6 Likes

Or maybe the continuing wokism has been a continuing issue for a while now?

25 Likes

The female workers that were abused or disrespected in WoW by those old gags devs right now aftear watching those stupid changes:

Not

13 Likes

Yah, I’m def out of this game now. Thanks blizzard, for ruining my 15 years old best hobby

29 Likes

Be honest. On a daily basis, how many of you use emotes? Particularly any of these emotes? I haven’t used an emote since maybe 2018.

6 Likes

Jeremy Feasel is going into overdrive :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I havent touched some zones in WoW in YEARS, should they remove them then ?

28 Likes

Play pen of warcraft.

2 Likes

That’s so stupid lol

5 Likes

This can’t be, though. Three weeks ago I was assured that our complaints were boundless, there was no slippery slope, and “it’s only ___________” (fill in the blank with whatever they’ve changed recently).

32 Likes

A few pixels and emotes don’t really seem like an issue to me, but you do you.

2 Likes