Khaz Algar Flight Master Achievement Bugged

I’m not sure how I bugged this out - but the only remaining flight path I need is “Durgaz Cabin, Isle of Dorn”.

I accepted a flight path from ringing deeps to this flight point somehow - And now I cannot acquire it. The achievement will not pop.

6 Likes

Same, I have 2 that won’t show on my achievement, Durgaz Cabin in isle of Dorn and Opportunity Point in Ringing Deeps.

2 Likes

I have gotten the Khaz Algar Flight Master achievement, but the Flight Path Travel Speed has not increased.

I flew from the Durgaz Cabin flight path to the Dornogal flight path before the achievement was received and it took 57.24 seconds, I then did the same flight after the achievement and it took 57.24 seconds.

So no +25% Flight Path Travel Speed increase.

1 Like

I appear to also have bugged it out somehow; Shadowvein Point in the Ringing Deeps is accessible and is marked on my map as learned (yellow icon, not green) but the achievement thinks I don’t have it.

I know I got different flight paths on different characters; I wonder if I somehow only got this one particular flight path NOT on the first character that got the others or something like that? It’s weird, either way.

1 Like

Bugged for me too. The last one it says I need is Brambleshire but I definitely have it.

Same here Durgaz Cabin, Isle of Dorn is discovered but the achievement is locked.

Opportunity Point in Ringing Deeps, wont work for me. its the only one on the list I cant seem to get to count.

3 Likes

Opportunity Point for me won’t count. I can fly to it, but it is greyed out on the achievement.

3 Likes

Durgaz Cabin for me as well.

1 Like

Same for me, tried on multiple toons (6). Still won’t register, can fly in and out of there but the achievement will not pop

For me it’s Rambleshire and Opportunity Point not counting. I even try going to them on different toons and still no credit.

1 Like

Sadly, I have 3 that won’t register.
1- Durgaz Cabin, Isle of Dorn
2- Freywold Village, Isle of Dorn
3- Opportunity Point, Ringing Deeps

Shadowvein Point is bugged for me too. I’m standing in frontof Milgrit Stonefeather, talked to them and yet my achieve page does not credit it.

Also experiencing the same. Flight paths such as Durgaz Cabin and Rambleshire are learned, but don’t track on the achievement.

Opportunity Point wont register for my, the only I need.

2 Likes

I have them all completed. It says I’m missing some but I went to each one and it won’t fill the flight path in to be completed.

Rambleshire, Isle of Dorn and Camp Murroch ,The Ringing Deeps is bugged.

Here’s a idea, go on a 70 and fly to the flightmaster’s you’re missing. It might fix it.

Bugged for me as well. I flew from Shadowvein Point to Opportunity Point but both are not credited. The only two I “need”.

1 Like

I tried hopping on a 70 and going to the ones I’m missing, didn’t work.

1 Like